Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 09:56:02 AM
What did Lando do that was so bad that flying into and blowing up a f**king Death Star doesn't get him a get out of jail free card?
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Marc505 - Today at 09:55:52 AM
Fantastic video, thank you for taking the time and effort to put it together and get it out there!

I think I file this movie concept alongside the AvP anime; fascinating to hear more about and read into, but certainly relieved it never came to pass.
Music / Re: Who is your favourite DJ '...
Last post by SM - Today at 09:54:34 AM
Numbah wahn.
Alien Isolation / I finally found it
Last post by solace97 - Today at 09:50:18 AM
After someone posted a screen shot I remembered these different planets and moons in the game. So, to prove I wasn't crazy I bought the mobile game and replayed the entire game to find those damn things. Now Can someone explain to me what all these different moons/ planets are and is it ever explained by the devs?

Edit: the pictures didn't post I'm going to try again tomorrow but for context there are two blue planets, two red and one whitish red that you can see out the window during the mission the marshal blows you and the alien off the station
Prey / Re: Prey Critic Review Thread
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:46:45 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 09:28:57 AMAlso, the hunchback look bothers me. Yes I know why it's like that, but still.
He moves like a movie monster. He looks like a movie monster. Everything that makes the Predator unique as an alien is replaced by a hunched, lumbering space orc with a half decent pirouette.
Last post by Salt The Fries - Today at 09:42:43 AM
The idea of a ship being grown reminds me of Eric Red's Alien 3 script, lol.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by gold - Today at 09:42:32 AM
Alien Resurrection copied the look and feel of the characters from Alien Earth War in my opinion.
Prey / Re: Prey Critic Review Thread
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 09:28:57 AM
Also, the hunchback look bothers me. Yes I know why it's like that, but still.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 09:26:36 AM
Human DNA again ? Apparently that was kind of a trend in Hollywood at that time lol.
Last post by oduodu - Today at 09:20:37 AM
"But just not like this."

amen to that Mike
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed