'ALIENS' Connection Revealed In Covenant??

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 01, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

Author
'ALIENS' Connection Revealed In Covenant?? (Read 740 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

20th Century Fox have released short bios and names of the various characters present in Alien: Covenant and it just so happens that one of them in particular seems to have a bloodline link to one of the main characters in James Cameron's Aliens

Quote  The character we're talking about is none other than Faris Jorden, played by Amy Seimetz in Alien: Covenant. At fist glance some may not recognize the obvious link, but one pinnacle character from James Cameron's Aliens shares the same last name - Rebecca Jorden, aka. Newt.

The Alien: Covenant trailers show that Faris dies however while attempting to kill one of the Neomorphs on board the dropship, but it's possible Faris had a daughter or son prior to the Covenant mission launch who remain in cryo. Essentially, this makes Faris Newt's grandmother!

This also means that the Colony hibernating on board the Weyland-Yutani Covenant vessel is in fact the Colony who will eventually build Hadley's Hope on LV-426!

Thanks to scified for the heads up!!

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/alien-covenant-character-has-links-james-camerons-aliens-no-its-not-ripley

Evanus

April Fools?  :D

CainsSon

I dunno if this is April Fools nonsense, but Ridley Scott DID say that where the Covenant is headed would be something 'important.' Personally, I don't like the idea at all. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Corporal Hicks

Not that I'm used to unverified or improperly sourced news on Scified... - but this looks like it may just be an attempt at an April Fool's gag. No link to these character summaries.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2017, 06:24:33 PM
Not that I'm used to unverified or improperly sourced news on Scified... - but this looks like it may just be an attempt at an April Fool's gag. No link to these character summaries.

But.. Umm how can you be sure?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, totally an attempt at an April's Fool. Read through the comments.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2017, 06:56:00 PM
Yeah, totally an attempt at an April's Fool. Read through the comments.

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed