NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 389,701 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 04, 2013, 01:44:21 AM
"Figures will be altered in order to be of the same quality as the 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' videogame"

wut?... ???

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It was a joke.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 04, 2013, 06:43:55 AM
It was a joke.

Oh, ok lol
This is the internet, its hard to tell some times

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Was reading through NECA's Twitter and found these:

"@neca_toys Suggestion: My girlfriend wants Jones the cat from Alien. How about Jones and Carrying case as a SDCC exclusive? Or a pack in?"

"@RobotsPJs like a Jones plush? A small Jones figure? Maybe next year"

"@NECA_TOYS Randy you think aside from the 3 awesome Preds we will see a Alien Warrior designed from the film+Grid Alien 4 them 2 fight? :)"

"@MattStefiuk eventually yes but not within the Predators line. In the Aliens line or Aliens asst"

"@NECA_TOYS is Bishop a possibility for the Aliens line?"

"@ZombiNosh yes he is"  8)

Raiden

Raiden

Yes, I like jones the cat too. Aoshima/ skynet had one of that excellent cat but that is extremely expensive now on eBay. Really hope Neca can give us one

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

There's also the teeny tiny little Jones in his cat carrier in the Micro Machines Action Fleet Narcissus.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mickey on May 09, 2013, 03:56:24 PM
Was reading through NECA's Twitter and found these:

"@neca_toys Suggestion: My girlfriend wants Jones the cat from Alien. How about Jones and Carrying case as a SDCC exclusive? Or a pack in?"

"@RobotsPJs like a Jones plush? A small Jones figure? Maybe next year"

"@NECA_TOYS Randy you think aside from the 3 awesome Preds we will see a Alien Warrior designed from the film+Grid Alien 4 them 2 fight? :)"

"@MattStefiuk eventually yes but not within the Predators line. In the Aliens line or Aliens asst"

"@NECA_TOYS is Bishop a possibility for the Aliens line?"

"@ZombiNosh yes he is"  8)

:) :)   I see something bright for this 2014.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Very hopeful for more Colonial Marines but tbh, Bishop wouldn't be as exciting to me. He's a crucial character and I love Lance Henrikson but I'd rather have Drake or Frost, just because they would come with weaponry and, in staying true to character, Bishop wouldn't. He plays a support role rather than a combat role. I guess I would be more excited if he's coming with a breakable mid-section :)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Thats all nice to hear, but we still don't have a solid release date for the newest Aliens wave :/

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Aliens Series One: Hicks/Hudson/Alien Warrior June 2013 on shelves.

source: Randy Falk on Neca's Twitter

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: slaysaliens on May 09, 2013, 06:33:30 PM
Aliens Series One: Hicks/Hudson/Alien Warrior June 2013 on shelves.

source: Randy Falk on Neca's Twitter

This is boosheet. First it was April, then May, now June, like, what the hell??

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Urge to kill...rising...

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Someone put me in a coma till the release date..

Shadow

Shadow

Bishop made my day. also the avp aliens is proof that they at least consider doing all alien variants much like they do with preds

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

The question is would u buy a "Grid" alien if it was one of the new warriors coming out with the Grid design (including cut of tail tip)? Basically the "Aliens" body with the grid markings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed