Side missions still locked!

Started by Engineer, Nov 30, 2013, 12:36:09 AM

Author
Side missions still locked! (Read 4,568 times)

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 11, 2013, 02:57:19 AM
Perhaps it's only with new players going forward, I never had to buy the side missions and I've had the game since the day it was released.
I think you're one of the lucky ones... Predxeno had the side missions re-lock and require him to pay $2 to unlock them again, right? Anyway, perhaps this email from angry mob was a tad bit out of context since I did not post either one of my emails to them... I specifically asked about my scenario: paid for the side missions and they never unlocked. I didn't ask about scenarios suck as re-locked side missions, etc...

Once this update goes through, I'll post what happens for me...

Oh, yea, and I actually have had the game since release day as well, but I just started playing it for the first time finally because I'm not as busy at work right now.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Engineer on Dec 11, 2013, 03:06:32 AM
Oh, yea, and I actually have had the game since release day as well, but I just started playing it for the first time finally because I'm not as busy at work right now.
Priorities! AvP FIRST, other silly trivial things like "food" or "work" or "sleep" LATER.

predxeno

predxeno

Xenomrph, did you download the latest updates for the game?  Perhaps you can still play the side missions because your game isn't updated to have that lock on it.

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 11, 2013, 03:34:41 AM
Quote from: Engineer on Dec 11, 2013, 03:06:32 AM
Priorities! AvP FIRST, other silly trivial things like "food" or "work" or "sleep" LATER.
My apologies... Lmao.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 11, 2013, 03:36:57 AM
Xenomrph, did you download the latest updates for the game?  Perhaps you can still play the side missions because your game isn't updated to have that lock on it.
As far as I'm aware, I'm running the latest update. I have my iPod set to auto-download all app updates.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 11, 2013, 03:34:41 AMAvP FIRST, other silly trivial things like "food" or "work" or "sleep" LATER.
This is a winning attitude

Engineer

Engineer

Sweet! I just got prompted to update avp evolution! And the update is supposed to fix the locked-side-mission bug!

Confirmed... I have access to all the side missions now! :-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed