What would be a proper title for the third (and maybe last) prequel?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, May 12, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Author
What would be a proper title for the third (and maybe last) prequel? (Read 12,365 times)

whiterabbit

I could see a bunch of people going to alien heaven to be reborn spiritually.

Immortan Jonesy

Space Jockey : An Alien Story  :P

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 08, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
Can't see Argonautica due to Subnautica.

You mean the game? Not sure a lot of people know it. I didn't.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 31, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
Quote from: tleilaxu on May 29, 2018, 10:07:52 PMHow exactly are they damaging besides just being dumb? I'm talking about this specific instance that seems to draw inspiration from a wide range of cultures.

And in doing so claims that all of those cultures originated from pale-skinned space giants. It's white supremacy fantasy writ large, and it isn't satire.

Although the hypothesis of the ancient astronauts it's just pseudoscience nonsense in real life (but interesting  in fiction in my opinion), the idea was more racist in its origins during the 19th century. Although there are nowadays exceptions. But in the case of these prequels, I think it's only due to the artistic vision of the people who had worked in such films. But I do agree that it can be interpreted as white supremacy fantasy.

Immortan Jonesy

"Do Androids Dream of Electric Xenomorphs?"

SM

I don't dream at all.

Immortan Jonesy

No one understands the lonely perfection of my dreams.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

irn

Goliath

The name comes from the USS Goliath that is transporting a large military force to be forward based on Oragae-6 along with the second wave of colonists. However the new world they arrive at is far from what they were expecting...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed