Which is the Coolest death in the Predator franchise?

Started by Yautja 1994, May 20, 2012, 10:25:16 PM

Vote for the next:

Dillon: Blown off arm and being lifted up by the wristblades while giving the manliest cry.
31 (44.3%)
Billy: Stand in a log, yell like a woman and later have your spine and skull ripped.
11 (15.7%)
King Willie: Defy the Predator with a sword and having made into a trohpie skull while still screaming.
14 (20%)
Jerry Lambert: Use all your "weapons" before grabbing a bowie knife and having your skull and spine ripped.
8 (11.4%)
Nikolai: Save a psycho before being lifted up and blowing the Predator with your claymores.
6 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author
Which is the Coolest death in the Predator franchise? (Read 7,563 times)

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: PredatorsInstinct on Jun 12, 2012, 08:11:18 PM
Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Jun 12, 2012, 07:37:45 PM
Quote from: PredatorsInstinct on Jun 11, 2012, 12:37:44 AM
Im going with jerry, i mean damn if all else fails throw a ball at shadow predator right?

Who's Jerry?

The young police man in  predator 2 that was transferred. you know ''The door swings both ways..May ass.''

of course Paxton!
Happy preddy 5 year anniversary yall!

Le Celticant

"Want some candy?"

It gets me everytime  ;D

YautjaWarrior

Though I will admit Dillon's death is the most classic/iconic, I'd have to go with Nikolai's as the coolest since he essentially does  what the Predators do when they are mortally wounded: self-destruct  ;D

PredatorsInstinct

Quote from: YautjaWarrior on Jun 16, 2012, 09:28:36 AM
Though I will admit Dillon's death is the most classic/iconic, I'd have to go with Nikolai's as the coolest since he essentially does  what the Predators do when they are mortally wounded: self-destruct  ;D

Turn thier own thinking on themselves pretty damn good :P

HenryEllis

HenryEllis

Billy.  Bleeds himself first (knife over chest).  Takes his stand in a place he knows forces his enemy to face him head on (equalizing the tactical advantage-smart combat).  Throws away his gun (off the log into the river) demonstrating an understanding of the Predator's honourific style-forcing him to fight him blade to blade (I'm pretty sure he got knifed to death from the scream-people usually don't scream when they're being incinerated instantly by hot plasma).

lozzy.94

Billy, because he went out like a Man.

Edvin

Edvin

Billy went out like a pussy, Nikolaj actually sacrificed himself, and killed something.

Lie

Quote from: lozzy.94 on Jun 21, 2012, 03:39:08 AM
Billy, because he went out like a Man.

I laugh whenever I see/hear Billy's death but without a doubt the died to the best theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m41NA54o9n8#

PsyKore

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on May 21, 2012, 05:24:12 PM
When I first saw Predator, the way Dillon died, how they filmed it, it was so terrifying. Seeing some blurred image sprinting towards you, it was def a spooky scene. Billy's death is classic. But I really liked King Willies death scene, even though they cut out the entire fight, seeing the pred walk away with the decapitated head just sends your imagination going. And the whole process of cleaning and refurbishing the skull, so awesome

Totally agree. Every time I watch Predator, I get excited before the Dillon death scene because it is so superbly done. That scene, to me, is what the Predator is all about. King Willy's is great like that too, the way the Pred' walks cloaked through the water with the electricity shooting up his legs before they both draw their weapons. Epic as hell!

Quote from: Edvin on Jun 29, 2012, 05:00:55 PM
Billy went out like a pussy

Whoah. What? Billy took a stand. They were getting picked off one-by-one and he knew they couldn't run from it. Billy's a legend because he knew if he was going to die, then he would die facing the Predator head-on.

PredatorsInstinct

Quote from: Edvin on Jun 29, 2012, 05:00:55 PM
Billy went out like a pussy, Nikolaj actually sacrificed himself, and killed something.

Your joking right?

He did what he did to allow Dutch and Co. To gain some ground. The guy went out like a boss.

Edvin

well, i do realize that he sacrifices himself, i dont see why his death was the number one vote. if you would compare Billys death with Nikolajs, Billy wouldnt look very good.
"Pussy" was a bad choice of words.

Peakius Baragonius

Keyes' death ranks as number one for me. Perfectly timed and "executed"

Lost Predator

Quote from: Edvin on Jun 30, 2012, 05:51:38 PM
well, i do realize that he sacrifices himself, i dont see why his death was the number one vote. if you would compare Billys death with Nikolajs, Billy wouldnt look very good.
"Pussy" was a bad choice of words.

I don't think Billy "sacrficed" himself like Nikolai did. Nor did he do it to help Dutch, Poncho, & Anna gain ground. Billy just plain f**king lost it. I mean he was gone like Pluto! Dutch was giving him an order to go and he just wasn't even listening. No doubt Billy was ready to fight Anytime.

Xan21

I love King Willie, but why did they cut the fight scene, was it flmed? Cause when he is screaming the Predator is already in the spaceship if you look carefully...

My favourite is still Billy made into a throphy followed by Dillon's death

PhilHickerson

Quote from: Xan21 on Jul 28, 2012, 09:05:53 AM
I love King Willie, but why did they cut the fight scene, was it flmed? Cause when he is screaming the Predator is already in the spaceship if you look carefully...

My favourite is still Billy made into a throphy followed by Dillon's death

I doubt there was even a fight to film.  7.5' alien hunter vs overweight voodoo king... probably over before it began, lol.

As for my favorite death, probably Dillon's or Billy's.  The fact that Dillon lost an arm and kept trying was pretty hardcore, and Billy deciding to face the pred head on (however unsuccessfully) was all sorts of badass too. 

Goggins in Predators had a great death too. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed