which predator is best in the film you think?

Started by Promisetheus, Aug 06, 2011, 01:43:18 PM

Author
which predator is best in the film you think? (Read 4,586 times)

Promisetheus

I  think the wolf(in AVPR film) is best.the captain in AVP is 2st and the red perdator("in P2 film")is 3st.What is your opinion? :P

predxeno

I think beside the Elders that Wolf was the best.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

samoht

From what we saw, I reckon Pussyface is the best.

predxeno

Pussyface is probably the youngest outside of the AVP Predators.

bleau

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 06, 2011, 09:23:37 PM
Pussyface is probably the youngest outside of the AVP Predators.

I believe this as well. Pussyface seemed a little reckless at times, targeting large groups, he seemed more eager as well. Still a badass, But its hard for me to decide if Anytime was best or Pussyface. .   Anytime I think is best. There, made up my mind. :) Black is gunna be 3rd.

Stalker

Isn't this a thread that's been covered 1000 times before? Ah well.

Personally I think it's down to P1 & P2, very hard to call. The original was a calculating hunter, picking off his highly trained adversaries one at a time, he showed alot of cunning & patience in his actions. The second Predator on the other hand was a much more frontal assault kind of killer, preferring to just slaughter everyone with much more high powered & savage weaponry. They both had very different, but very effective hunting techniques, far above what we have seen in most of the other movies.

samoht

Hmmm yeah.

I reckon if Pussyface attempted to take on Arnies group, then he would have gotten himself killed.

Pussyface did seem a bit reckless. A quicker killer than anytime, but more reckless.

Stalker

Quote from: samoht on Aug 07, 2011, 04:24:11 AM
Hmmm yeah.

I reckon if Pussyface attempted to take on Arnies group, then he would have gotten himself killed.

Pussyface did seem a bit reckless. A quicker killer than anytime, but more reckless.

He could afford to be more aggressive because his weaponry was far superior to what the first Predator had. He single handedly racked up a higher body count than any of his counterparts in the other films, I think many people greatly underestimate him.

And let's not forget he wasn't just killing gangsters. I've said this many times before, Keyes' team was highly trained & knew what they were going up against, & they were effortlessly wiped out without even managing to injure the creature.

samoht

Yeah. Still a more reckless character I think though.

frostedone

Pussyface had better weapons and seemed much more viscous and successful than Anytime.

Stalker

And yet people still give him the stupidest name since Pussy Galore.

Divpax

Divpax

Anytime by far, it actually stalked it's prey and didn't slip up. Only had it's shoulder cannon and wristblades.

To me, the likes of pussyface and wolf are pussies, they just out gunned whoever they were fighting and killed ANYONE with a gun.

The ones in predators had the same minimal amount of weapons, but I think we can all agree Anytime is better than those guys.

samoht

I have changed my mind. Anytime is the best. Pussy face probably wouldn't have been up the the challenge of hunting Arnies group like Anytime was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed