Where are the pred's dogs

Started by Feral_PRED, Oct 27, 2010, 08:39:21 PM

Author
Where are the pred's dogs (Read 4,803 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

In scene Meet Mr.Black, we saw 2 other dogs that survived to the hound attack but after in the movie, we never saw them.
Can someone explain.

-alienhunter14

Rich Green Acid Blood

Dude, the dogs were just symbolic of the fear inherit in the characters' minds. They weren't really there to begin with. You see, the Predators planted an idea in the soldiers' minds...  ;D

bleau

bleau

Noland ate them.

Rich Green Acid Blood

Quote from: bleau on Oct 29, 2010, 05:14:54 AM
Noland ate them.

Yeah that's what Royce and Isabelle were eating in Noland's bunker.

samoht

samoht

QFT

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

My guess is that they would have just ran away. Predators seems to forget some of its ideas sometimes.

Sso02V

Sso02V

They wouldn't have been of any use in the tighter confines of the mining rig, and after that, the Predator who was leading them was dead, so they probably just wandered off.

samoht

samoht

They are probably just wandering around the woods doing what any carnivore would do.
If they hear the predator whistle then they would come back.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Noland ate the pred hounds.. now the question is .. are they tasty??  :D 

Rich Green Acid Blood

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Oct 29, 2010, 02:06:27 PM

I say yes. Probably very high in protein. Need to slow cook the meat all day though, similar to corned beef to get it cooked all the way through. I'm sure with a few spices found on the game reserve planet and a nice glass of imported red wine, you could have yourself a lovely meal.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Its just another plothole. Though it could be assumed that they died of their injuries that they sustained during the massive dog scene. The Predators then burnt their corposes to hide any traces of their existence or they could have eaten the corpose since they have no honour.

Interstingly, in the leaked script though Royce comes across them in the end when he goes to bargain with Classic Predator. They confined in their cages.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Rich Green Acid Blood on Oct 29, 2010, 04:39:13 PM

I say yes. Probably very high in protein. Need to slow cook the meat all day though, similar to corned beef to get it cooked all the way through. I'm sure with a few spices found on the game reserve planet and a nice glass of imported red wine, you could have yourself a lovely meal.

That sound delicious, maybe with just a few drops of the  substance that was being segregated by the poison plant that nikkolai wanted to touch... it would transform it in spicy food..

Infected

Infected

When they arrive at the totem you see some dogs hanging and skinned so its safe to assume that the others got wasted.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

How do you know those are dogs...?

Predators-Royce

Predators-Royce

Maybe. If that was what Royce was eating, it must be, 'cause he kept eating without a reaction.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed