Which Predator in this scene?

Started by LLIT, Jul 19, 2010, 05:28:16 PM

Author
Which Predator in this scene? (Read 2,806 times)

LLIT

LLIT

So which Predator was mimicking Churchill in the trap scene? Just a thought I had the other day. I would think Flusher but not so sure because he called the dogs back to him. Was it Berserker? What do you think?

BANE

BANE

First of all it's Cuchillo...you screwed me up there quite a bit.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

It was probably Flusher.

Though its hard to tell if the Predators split up at all initially.

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: PREDLLIT on Jul 19, 2010, 05:28:16 PM
So which Predator was mimicking Churchill in the trap scene? Just a thought I had the other day. I would think Flusher but not so sure because he called the dogs back to him. Was it Berserker? What do you think?

As an educated guess, Falconer or Berserker, since Flusher would be dealing with the dogs. Falconer since he was tasked with over looking the prey(hence the falcon). However it could be Berserker since he was also avalible at the time.

Master Chief

Nice educated guess. You picked all three. ;)

I like to think it was Beserker and his trap setting strategies. It appeared he was the only one that waited for the prey to come to him. 

BANE

BANE

And given that he presumably set the bear trap and the net trap, i would also assume that this was his trap (berserkers' as well).

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Yeah, I'd say Berserker's a safe bet. I'd also accuse Mr. Black of Mombasa's death too, in keeping with the idea that he likes setting traps.

Taxemic

Taxemic

How exactly do we know 100% that Berserker set those traps? Did we see him set them?

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 19, 2010, 07:12:08 PM
Yeah, I'd say Berserker's a safe bet. I'd also accuse Mr. Black of Mombasa's death too, in keeping with the idea that he likes setting traps.

We should call him Trapper P.

Quote from: Taxemic on Jul 19, 2010, 07:14:09 PM
How exactly do we know 100% that Berserker set those traps? Did we see him set them?

Hmmm.... yes, it could be Falconer since he knows where the prey is going from spying on them.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

... or we could just stick with Berserker/Mr.Black.

Taxemic

Taxemic

What's to say classic didn't set the traps earlier on to trap the Bad Bloods?

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: AintGotTime2Bleed on Jul 19, 2010, 05:29:26 PM
First of all it's Cuchillo...you screwed me up there quite a bit.

Sorry about that typing too fast I guess. Spellcheck didn't get it either.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Taxemic on Jul 19, 2010, 07:18:19 PM
What's to say classic didn't set the traps earlier on to trap the Bad Bloods?

Could be. I just presumed. That's why I said presumably. However, given that the thermal vision is the same in the cuchillo-trap scene as Mr. Blacks' in the final battle with Royce, one could say that they were one in the same (i.e it WAS Mr. Black who set the trap and watched the humans' reaction). But that's just speculation. The other predators could have the exact same vision, even though we never see through their view in thermal vision again...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

I just figure:

Flusher/Tusks = Dogs
Falconer/ Bird Face = Falcon/UAV
Berserker/Mr. Black = Traps

BANE

BANE

That was what I originally thought as well...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed