Which Elder do you prefer ?

Started by FUZION PREDATOR, Jul 12, 2010, 06:22:43 PM

Which Elder do you prefer or seems the most skilled

Predator 2 Elder
AvP Elder
Others
Author
Which Elder do you prefer ? (Read 6,748 times)

#6.0

#6.0

Pred2 easy.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

The elder from predator 2. Totally.

Lie

Lie

For shame on the people that voted AVP elder.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Predator 2 was perfect. He clearly had more experience. Even a chipped mandible. And to top it off he was ACTUALLY DRESSED LIKE A PREDATOR, not a cape wearing pansy with blue hair dye on his tendrils. The main reason I like him is because he was able to accept that Harrigan won, and despite loosing a student, let him go. It takes some serious stones to turn away from a perfect opportunity for revenge.
(Applauds P2 elder)
Bravo sir.

CityHunter666

CityHunter666

did anyone feel that elder predator P2 was anytime at a much older age, he seemed like a father figure for pussyface and the rest of the clan, a born leader and I would love too see a film based souly on this legendary predator.

Ultimate Hunter

Quote from: CityHunter666 on Jul 23, 2010, 09:30:57 PM
did anyone feel that elder predator P2 was anytime at a much older age, he seemed like a father figure for pussyface and the rest of the clan, a born leader and I would love too see a film based souly on this legendary predator.

That's because he is anytime! in a way... it's the original suit from the 1st movie, they just reworked the head and "accessorised" ;D says so on the making of Pred 2.

PredalienXenomorph

P2 Elder for having the tri-sights attached to his gun and for being Anytime.

Is avp elder the  same one that's in p2?

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: 85 on Jul 24, 2010, 09:01:53 AM
Is avp elder the same one that's in p2?

Have you actually seen the movies? They are nothing alike.

Predator 2 Elder:

Alien vs Predator Elder:

Predator 2 is superior in every single way in my personal opinion. All of Stan Winston's classic creations are sheer works of art.

CityHunter666

CityHunter666

Quote from: Stalker on Jul 24, 2010, 09:14:36 AM
Quote from: 85 on Jul 24, 2010, 09:01:53 AM
Is avp elder the same one that's in p2?

Have you actually seen the movies? They are nothing alike.

Predator 2 Elder:

Alien vs Predator Elder:

Predator 2 is superior in every single way in my personal opinion. All of Stan Winston's classic creations are sheer works of art.

bad memorys come floating back, what a bad design AVP was, anderson should hold his head in shame

XixPrEdAtOrxiX

XixPrEdAtOrxiX

I prefer the P2 elder although I did like the avp elder for his cape, I think if the P2 elder was given the cape he would of looked even more of a bad ass.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: XixPrEdAtOrxiX on Jul 24, 2010, 10:58:06 AM
I prefer the P2 elder although I did like the avp elder for his cape, I think if the P2 elder was given the cape he would of looked even more of a bad ass.

Someone who agrees with me about the cape. Woohoo.

Its like, we can buy the the two species in AvP, the technology, the interstellar space travel, the cloaking... but the cape? The cape is the most implausible and horrible idea ever!  ;D

Bender1988

Bender1988

Elder from AvP looks like a teddy bear with those sweet totally notalien  eyes.

Yep Elder from Predator 2 is the best.
I dont like the cape idea for predator character-it hinders movement.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 24, 2010, 11:04:12 AM
Quote from: XixPrEdAtOrxiX on Jul 24, 2010, 10:58:06 AM

Someone who agrees with me about the cape. Woohoo.

Its like, we can buy the the two species in AvP, the technology, the interstellar space travel, the cloaking... but the cape? The cape is the most implausible and horrible idea ever!  ;D

The cape is a lie!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Never liked the cape on the AVP elder. It looked so stupid and out of place, especially since it was red. I voted for the P2 elder. Maybe if the cape was a different color it would work maybe better but alas....nope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed