Started by Awgustas, Apr 01, 2009, 06:03:18 PM

Which Predator ship did you like more?

The one from Predator 2
29 (69%)
The one from AvPR
13 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Which Predator ship did you like more? (Read 10,283 times)

Awgustas

So, I was just curious, which one you like more.
I personally like AvPR more, but Predator 2 is still cool ;)

Johnny Handsome

While i like AvP-R´s ship design i think P2´s is way better because it looks more Alien.

Awgustas

Yeah, Pred 2 looks more alien, but when Harrigan entered it, it looked like a church for me, lolz, although, I really liked it. Still, AvPR/AvP is better for me ;)

Deadmeat

Predator 2, because it looks more Predator like. The one in AvP and AvPR looked like from "Star Wars" or any other sci-fi movie. I love the look in AvP 2 (game). It looks like a real hunter's ship!

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 05, 2009, 03:06:19 PM
Predator 2, because it looks more Predator like. The one in AvP and AvPR looked like from "Star Wars" or any other sci-fi movie. I love the look in AvP 2 (game). It looks like a real hunter's ship!
That's exactly what i think.
The Predator 2 ship was original, something like that has never been seen before and since, AvP and AvP-R on the other side, in dozen of movies.

I still like the ship design in AvP-R, but it looked too simple although it got a nice atmosphere that at least is somewhat Predator looking.

Deadmeat

Predators are hunters. Not Star Wars fans. P2 was original. I loved the interior of the ship or base or whatever in PH. It looked sooooo Predator like.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not so sure. I think we can get away with the AvP1 because it shared some basic looks with the P1 shuttle (and we see the shuttle in the films). But I'll definitely agree with the P2 ship being the best. It looked so different.

And the AvPR scout. I dunno. It looked like they were trying to homage the Nostromo in the dirty way it looked inside.

Deadmeat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2009, 11:28:41 AM
I'm not so sure. I think we can get away with the AvP1 because it shared some basic looks with the P1 shuttle (and we see the shuttle in the films). But I'll definitely agree with the P2 ship being the best. It looked so different.

And the AvPR scout. I dunno. It looked like they were trying to homage the Nostromo in the dirty way it looked inside.

Wow! I never noticed that before!

philsaw101134

Both are very cool, but the AvPR one had a nice thing to it. ;D

Awgustas

Quote from: philsaw101134 on Apr 07, 2009, 04:35:14 AM
Both are very cool, but the AvPR one had a nice thing to it. ;D
What kinda thing? =o

Deadmeat

Um, excuse me?

Everyone get the pitchforks and torches!

philsaw101134

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 07, 2009, 12:38:46 PM
Um, excuse me?

Whoa whoa whoa....pump the brakes. Both ships are cool you know.

Deadmeat

I didn't like the one in AvPR. It looked too "modern" for the Predators. It was NOT a hunters ship. P2 was.

Predboy

Quote from: philsaw101134 on Apr 07, 2009, 02:24:08 PM
Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 07, 2009, 12:38:46 PM
Um, excuse me?

Whoa whoa whoa....pump the brakes. Both ships are cool you know.

TOO LATE!!!!!!

*lights the torches, and sharpens the pitch forks*

dachande89

I liked the ship in AVP-R. The whole atmosphere of Preds going about doing work, moving facehugger containers, gave it a Pred group work feel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed