Which predator is fit for the third movie

Started by Jungle Hunter, May 05, 2007, 07:25:21 PM

Author
Which predator is fit for the third movie (Read 8,209 times)

Jungle Hunter

a female pred would be a change in the series but over all celtic and the jungle pred seem more fit for the roll but the one from avp2 looks like the pred from the second predator movie

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 06, 2007, 11:18:48 PM
a female pred would be a change in the series but over all celtic and the jungle pred seem more fit for the roll but the one from avp2 looks like the pred from the second predator movie
wait how come celtic?

ShadowPred

I'm guessing because they seem more dangerous. Which is the right feeling i'm getting from both Jungle Pred and Celtic.

Predboy

Jungle Predator

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 07, 2007, 12:08:12 AM
I'm guessing because they seem more dangerous. Which is the right feeling i'm getting from both Jungle Pred and Celtic.
Celtic? Please he looks like a pred who got his mask from a trash can.... if you want toknow why i think this go to the thread which is the coolest predator http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=972.15

ShadowPred

Hilarious saw your post, and i can't believe it.

But the reason why i think Celtic is dangerous, is because the way he acts and moves. I mean when he is walking towards Bishop and Sebastian and Lex, and the ground is shaking, i immediately said, RUN!

Jungle Hunter

well it would be nice to have a really dangoures one cause if you saw the first predator movie it clearly shows that the predator knew what he was doing and did a damn good job cause even when mac and dilin followed him he still got them when they neted him he got out and f**ked up that guys ribs with the huge log and lots of other stuff celtic i dont no about him to tell the truth he seems more gruntish like cause the way he just bursted towards them you think he would have went stealthy and picked them off quickly without showing himself chopper seems more like the crazy hunting looking guy that wont give adamn and will get his prey no matter what scar well he is just way to gizmo like he depends on them to much so if he looses them he woulf loose confidence ion his hunting skill or some thing like that but thats what i think the pred from number 2 hes way to open which could screw him over pretty bad if things go wrong the pred from avp 2 i have'nt really been able to get much information on him so im really leening towards jungle pred.

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 07, 2007, 05:56:58 AM
Hilarious saw your post, and i can't believe it.

But the reason why i think Celtic is dangerous, is because the way he acts and moves. I mean when he is walking towards Bishop and Sebastian and Lex, and the ground is shaking, i immediately said, RUN!
Run forest run~!..... sorry randomness anyways ill go with pred of the jungle on this one cus i hes the orignal and Celtic just died too quickly in avp it made me laugh....

~Jarrecko~

I don't care which Pred's in the movie but, I doubt anyone is going to return considering a massive thermonuculear wrist bomb killed what's left of them.

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: ~Jarrecko~ on May 07, 2007, 10:51:52 PM
I don't care which Pred's in the movie but, I doubt anyone is going to return considering a massive thermonuculear wrist bomb killed what's left of them.
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT JUNGLE PREDATOR IS THE GREATEST and a female pred would seem scary cause of P.M.S dum dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmmmm........dum

SiL

You refuse to believe that the jungle Pred is the greatest?

To each their own, I guess.

Jungle Hunter

dammit i ment i refuse to believe he died CAUSE HE IS THE GREATEST :P

Corporal Hicks

How...about...a brand new design?

SiL

Let's make it look like a person!

Jungle Hunter

yea a brand new design some thing that screams your f**ked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed