Which predator is fit for the third movie

Started by Jungle Hunter, May 05, 2007, 07:25:21 PM

Author
Which predator is fit for the third movie (Read 8,210 times)

Jungle Hunter

which predator would fit the part of predator 3 threw out all the predator movies including avp i think the jungle predator should or chopper
Gill/Chopper
Celtic
Scar
City hunter
Jungle hunter

Jungle Hunter

JUNGLE HUNTER YAY ;D :P :o :) :D 8) :-X

ShadowPred

For some reason i'm feeling more towards Celtic

Jungle Hunter

why does everyone love celtic so much lol? :P

Darkness

Depends where P3 will be set.

Jungle Hunter

im hoping it set around an african part of a large tribal place with trees and everything and a forest surrounding it cause it would be pretty cool human hunters on a predator hunter

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 05, 2007, 08:21:58 PM
im hoping it set around an african part of a large tribal place with trees and everything and a forest surrounding it cause it would be pretty cool human hunters on a predator hunter
if scar was alive i would say him  :'(

~Jarrecko~

Personally I find the celtic predator ugly looking :P so I'd have to go with either the P1 predator or Scar's look.

Jungle Hunter

well they should have preds based on the look of gill/chopper or the one from the first predator movie i find cause i think they were the coolest but thats me.

Vader the White

What about the AVP2 Pred!!!!!!!

Predator Queen

mabey it should be a female pred

ShadowPred

I don't know why i like Celtic. I just found him more of a badass than chopper or Scar for some reason.

~Jarrecko~

He seems tougher than the other preds and more willing to use fists over weapons unlike Scar who often used his "toys" more than meelee weapons.

Predator Queen

Quote from: ~Jarrecko~ on May 06, 2007, 05:46:12 PM
He seems tougher than the other preds and more willing to use fists over weapons unlike Scar who often used his "toys" more than meelee weapons.
i never noticed that mabey ill watch the movie again i just baught the dvd yesterday

~Jarrecko~

Scar does use his combi stick once in the movie and again to stab the queen otherwise he relies mostly on long ranged weapons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed