NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 855,219 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Would anyone be interested in a bambi-burster?

bobby brown

bobby brown

Yeah.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: bobby brown on Jan 19, 2016, 08:01:33 PM
"MOLTEN LEAD VERISION"
I think you're on to something.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2016, 10:40:38 PM
Yes & No. Not personally desirable but wouldn't be opposed to it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2016, 10:40:38 PM

I would. Just wonder if i'd want it with the Dog of Ox lol

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

I picked up the Amanda Ripley figure from the Wave 6 line with some b'day money.  Suffice to say, I want to get more figures now.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Mr. Forest on Jan 20, 2016, 10:28:32 PM
I picked up the Amanda Ripley figure from the Wave 6 line with some b'day money.  Suffice to say, I want to get more figures now.
Despite some of the issues folks have with NECA (as a company) and/or their products, I really can't recommend them enough for their variety and prices. Paint and articulation are also notable but can also be their greatest weakness.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Randy confirmed on Twitter last night we'd be getting a bald Ripley in the Alien 3 wave. Now it's just that mystery third figure!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Spoiler
Royal Facehugger :D :D :D :D
[close]

Also excellent news on shaved Ripley! Hope she gets the whole wardrobe treatment... ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't mind seeing her Resurrection get-up. I always liked that outfit.

NECA mentioned they'd be reissuing Chet next year. I asked if they'd thought about doing the other designs from the games or Dorman's original artwork. "eventually we might but the movies always come first " That could be pretty interesting.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but sounds like we'll be seeing a 1/4 scale Aliens Alien for the 30th anniversary.

QuoteI know it's not #facehuggerfriday yet but it is #NationalHugDay so why not. Come to me with open arms...

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/690302085536059393

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ So, was I right in my spoiler?!?! ;D

The royal facehugger just looks like pure misery and evil in parasitic animal form. Horrific.

bobby brown

bobby brown

A bit overdesigned IMO. I Prefer the regular variety.I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use the "super edition" for all impregnations if there where one. Nature is not an "RTS" game with points or resources to adhere to.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 22, 2016, 03:18:15 AM
^ So, was I right in my spoiler?!?! ;D

The royal facehugger just looks like pure misery and evil in parasitic animal form. Horrific.

I think this would be an accessory rather than an over-sized addition. Does look really nice though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

It looks fantastic. I really want to see it properly in a movie now

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Maybe it is an accessory to an
Spoiler
EEV "vehicle" :D :D :D :D
[close]
. Still looks great either way!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I asked NECA if they would ever make an "army builder" colonial marine, with no face sculpt. Just an enclosed helmet, like something on master chief. Unfortunately they said Craig Windrex is the closest they'd come to an original marine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed