Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 214,774 times)

Corporal Hicks

I'm still annoyed by the Klingon's having cloaking in DSC.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 08, 2023, 07:17:08 AMI'm still annoyed by the Klingon's having cloaking in DSC.

That's because you're a toxic fan.

<Blain>Just like me.</Blain>

BlueMarsalis79

I'm a caustic fan.

Gimitko

Gimitko

I suspect the series will have such a structure as to have the text "day X after the Maginot crash" pop up on screen. I really get the impression they are doing a "unfolding crisis situation in a closed location" thing especially after hearing its inspired by High Rise.

skhellter

pretty much expecting that.

All leading to the nuclear annihilation of prodigy city

(how else can it end?)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: skhellter on Oct 10, 2023, 12:37:31 AM(how else can it end?)

Earth 2 ala Battlestar Galactica (jk!😅)

Gimitko

Hawley will be introducing a screening of Aliens in Austin on Halloween.

https://tickets.austintheatre.org/10231/10239

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Gimitko on Oct 12, 2023, 04:55:04 PMHawley will be introducing a screening of Aliens in Austin on Halloween.

https://tickets.austintheatre.org/10231/10239

I have tickets for another movie in town that night but may need to change some plans around 👀

Thatguy2068

That concept art of the human trying to kill the xenomorph with swords, is so dumb, it's like he want to died from acid. The idea of fighting xenomorph with melees weapons only work with Predator because they don't fight to survive but for the thrill of the hunt.

SiL

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 13, 2023, 09:27:34 AMThat concept art of the human trying to kill the xenomorph with swords, is so dumb, it's like he want to died from acid. The idea of fighting xenomorph with melees weapons only work with Predator because they don't fight to survive but for the thrill of the hunt.
It was an Android, so I guess no issue if the acid gets them.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: SiL on Oct 13, 2023, 09:42:28 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 13, 2023, 09:27:34 AMThat concept art of the human trying to kill the xenomorph with swords, is so dumb, it's like he want to died from acid. The idea of fighting xenomorph with melees weapons only work with Predator because they don't fight to survive but for the thrill of the hunt.
Oh, I forgot that this was an android. I don't know how to feel about that.

SiL

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 13, 2023, 09:45:07 AM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 13, 2023, 09:42:28 AM
Oh, I forgot that this was an android. I don't know how to feel about that.
Personally I feel it's f**king dumb.

[cancerblack]

It's extremely dumb and I will loudly boo at the screen if it makes it into the end product.

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 14, 2023, 12:15:12 AMIt's extremely dumb and I will loudly boo at the screen if it makes it into the end product.
This is the only appropriate response

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I feel like John Doe sitting in the back seat of the car--with SiL and CB filling in for Mills and Somerset--near the end of Seven saying, "I can't wait for you to see, I really can't.  It's really going to be something."

One of you has to say, "What's in the box?!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed