Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 214,700 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 05:14:36 PMAs for the ninjas and Peter Pan, I feel a bit vague on details, Can you clarify on what that is

Regarding Peter Pan: The first episode of the series is titled "Neverland," one of the lead characters is a human woman whose consciousness has been planted in an android body named Wendy, and another actor was recently announced to be playing a character named Tootles (which is the name of one of the Lost Boys in Peter Pan).

Regarding ninjas: This piece of concept art depicts a character, presumably Wendy, wielding a couple swords against an Alien:

More concept art can be found on pages 1 and 7 in this thread: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=65937.0

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2023, 05:29:33 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 05:14:36 PMAs for the ninjas and Peter Pan, I feel a bit vague on details, Can you clarify on what that is

Regarding Peter Pan: There's an episode of the series titled "Neverland," one of the lead characters is a human woman whose consciousness has been planted in an android body named Wendy, and another actor was recently announced to be playing a character named Tootles (which is the name of one of the Lost Boys in Peter Pan).

Regarding ninjas: This piece of concept art depicts a character, presumably Wendy, wielding a couple swords against an Alien:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/AlienFX2-1s-1.jpg
More concept art can be found on pages 1 and 7 in this thread: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=65937.0
I see that the Peter Pan stuff feel off putting, however the human consciousness transferring to an android seems interesting, but it really depends on how they executed.

The Ninja concept art is dumb, i'm actually reminded of Predators but the differences between that and this is that the Predator didn't have acid for blood. yeah I can see that it's dumb in Predators but here it even more dumber

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 05:14:36 PMI mean as long as they don't go too far like what AvP did but I would prefer if it was an isolated incident.

A ship full of eggs crashes into a major city.

QuoteAs for the ninjas and Peter Pan, I feel a bit vague on details, Can you clarify on what that is

There's brain swapping, characters called Wendy and Tootles, and Wendy has katanas she fights Aliens with.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 06, 2023, 06:31:55 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 05:14:36 PMI mean as long as they don't go too far like what AvP did but I would prefer if it was an isolated incident.

I'm sorry but what, Are you kidding me

I expected better find the person who made the critical aclaim Fargo show but I guess I was wrong. This is his fault or the writer's

[cancerblack]

He is the writer IIRC.

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 06, 2023, 08:28:29 PMHe is the writer IIRC.
One of. There's a writers room.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 06:57:45 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 06, 2023, 06:31:55 PM

I'm sorry but what, Are you kidding me

Here's the concept art involving the Maginot (a Weyland-Yutani ship carrying the eggs) crashing into a city owned/controlled by the Prodigy Corporation (a corporation that is a competitor to Weyland-Yutani and will be driving a lot of what's going on in this particular series).

There's also this one other art piece, though I'm not sure if this actually has to do with the Maginot crash, or if it's some other location/point in the series:

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 06:57:45 PMI expected better find the person who made the critical aclaim Fargo show but I guess I was wrong. This is his fault or the writer's
Quote from: SiL on Sep 06, 2023, 10:24:39 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 06, 2023, 08:28:29 PMHe is the writer IIRC.
One of. There's a writers room.

Yep. Hawley is the showrunner driving the show (he wrote episode 1, "Neverland," and episode 2, "Mr. October"), but the writer's room also consists of Robert De Laurentiis (writer of episode 3, "Metamorphosis"), Bobak Esfarjani (writer of episode 4, "Observation"). I'm sure there are other writers in that room as well, though this is all that we've been made aware of (via leaks) so far, as far as I'm aware.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2023, 11:40:13 PMHere's the concept art involving the Maginot (a Weyland-Yutani ship carrying the eggs) crashing into a city owned/controlled by the Prodigy Corporation (a corporation that is a competitor to Weyland-Yutani and will be driving a lot of what's going on in this particular series).

"...and found something never recorded once on over three-hundred surveyed worlds."

God, I can't wait for this.

Thatguy2068

I really don't know how to feel about this

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 07, 2023, 12:10:13 AMI really don't know how to feel about this

It's 200% going to be a f**king mess, the question now is whether it's an entertaining mess like Rez or Covenant, or a total shitshow like say, The Predator.

Local Trouble

I wonder if CB has hit rock bottom like SiL yet.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 07, 2023, 12:38:19 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 07, 2023, 12:10:13 AMI really don't know how to feel about this

It's 200% going to be a f**king mess, the question now is whether it's an entertaining mess like Rez or Covenant, or a total shitshow like say, The Predator.
Yeah I could see why it could be a mess but let's just wait maybe until the tv show comes out then we can judge it.

And don't mention the Forbidden 2018 movie again, I haven't even watched a movie and I know it's shit, or Heard.
Am I hypocrite for saying that?

SiL

Yes, yes you are.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: SiL on Sep 07, 2023, 02:14:28 AMYes, yes you are.
Oh, I got a movie to watch now

And also I'm sorry for being hypocritical

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed