Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 214,783 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I'm only seeing one upset person here. But maybe I'm reading to much into your posts, happens.

[cancerblack]

The film. The two conversation strands read as interlinked, although I appreciate that's probably not your intent.
Quote from: SiL on Jul 17, 2022, 07:01:21 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 17, 2022, 06:59:19 PMAlright, understood. It just seems very anchored in the rest of your critique in a way I'm finding hard to separate.
Rest of my critique of what - Musk or the film?

The film. The two conversation strands read as interlinked, although I appreciate that's probably not your intent.

SiL

I made a post jokingly saying that the only thing worse than someone attacking people for not liking a film was saying that Elon Musk liking it was proof it was good and everyone decided to focus on the Musk bit.

I'm not upset about anything, but I am confused.

[cancerblack]

I think everyone is.

Also isn't it like 4am where you are?

SiL

Welcome to parenthood.

[cancerblack]

I figured that was why, I'm just saying it's easy to get derailed or wires crossed when sleep deprived. I've been up since about that time myself thanks to a sick pet.

SiL

I'm not sleep deprived, this is my routine.

If people want to follow the course of the conversation, TEP decided that what he wanted to focus on wasn't me calling him out for his comments against people but on a throwaway comment about Musk. Since that's what he wanted to discuss that's what I discussed. Then others decided that's also what they wanted to discuss.

It's not like I dislike the film because Musk likes it? Is that what people think is happening?

I don't even know any more.

Sorry to hear about your pet.

[cancerblack]

The conversation has gone in increasingly small circles for fairly silly reasons is basically where I'm at.

And the pet will be fine soon thankfully. She needs a tooth pulled and the vet's closed on weekends, thankfully it's monday.

SiL

I agree, and have learned a valuable lesson not to criticise Musk if I want to have a constructive conversation any time in the future.

[cancerblack]

We need a laugh reacc for posts.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Did anyone even post about Musk besides Eighth, you, and I?

And the only thing I said is

QuoteExtinction is preferable then? No one else is working to push humanity into space like he is.

And I don't even give a crap about Musk in general. So when you reply with:

Quote from: SiL on Jul 17, 2022, 07:19:07 PMI agree, and have learned a valuable lesson not to criticise Musk if I want to have a constructive conversation any time in the future.

It just rubs me the wrong way I guess.

SiL

Your reply was even further removed from the point. I never touched on the merits of going into space, as I said in my reply to you, but for some reason that's what you decided to focus on.

So yeah, criticising Musk and his endeavours does seem to distract people.

426Buddy

Ugh I'm moving on, I never cared about the Musk thing. I just think your posts have come off snarky and combative. But like I said maybe I'm reading too much into your words.

Either way I'm definitely good on this  :-X .

SiL

You were the one who made a reply entirely  focused on addressing the Musk thing - but now you're saying you didn't care about them?

Really not hard to see why this whole thing is confusing people dude  :-/

426Buddy

Believe me you have definitely made me sorry for posting those two off the cuff sentences.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed