What do you want to see?

Started by War Wager, Jan 25, 2008, 06:28:23 PM

Author
What do you want to see? (Read 6,856 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Post some ideas that you'd like to see in an new AVP fan fic. Post any ideas you have and I'll play about with them to make a new story. Ideas can include:

- Setting
- Characters/Creatures (Names)
- Plot
- Lines you want said
- Deaths and Kills
- Creature designs 
- Homages

Colton White

Colton White

Bigfoot vs. Predator   :o

marky

marky

A AVP story without humans. Just Aliens, Predators and PredAliens  ;D

"In space, the Yautja will have their gratest challenge ever..."

Colton White

Colton White

make a story about the humans finding the pred world along with a few "contaminants" onboard
The human race has been overrun with alien creatures and the humans have grown bold and followed a predator ship to their homeworld,where they begin a huge war.The contaminants get released onto the planet and start a VERY POWERFUL HIVE(seeing theres alot of preds and humans).Entering a fourth faction,the corporation comes,but for once has no tricks up their sleeves.

ALL OUT MUTHA f**kIN WAR!!!BLOOD!!!GORE!!!TAIL RAPING!!!

Reborn

Reborn

oh, Here's a line for a guy to tell the queen: " Hey, Bitch, Over here!!!"

War Wager

War Wager

I'm liking the Homeworld setting, I'll need to change how the humans get there though.

nexus

nexus

wat about having a lead alien....kinda like grid in AVP and have him observe the preds somehow,with out being seen, and have the aliens set a trap for the preds....show them more as and inteligent species

War Wager

War Wager

I've got a story going here. Keep the ideas coming!  ;)

Zero

Zero

Whoops, My new thread is a rip off of this.Sorry War Wager

War Wager

War Wager

Heres a story I've put together:

Earth is dying. After decades of disease and plauges, global warming and pollution, the Earth has finally gave in. With it, it takes it's former inhabitants; human beings. These being the most treasured sport for Predators, they are forced to take drastic action and kidnap a group of male and female humans which they bring back to their homeworld. They would need to breed them just like they done with the Xenomorph race. An alien race that seems to have strangley disappeared...

Zero

Zero

Hey If your going to do a team up count me in. I use to write Jurassic Park stories back at Jplegacy

Xeno-Wolf

Xeno-Wolf

Personally, I think you should write for yourself...rather than for others...
Write a story 'you' want to write as opposed to a story someone else wants you to write.

A story that you have personal investment in is likely to last longer as you'll want to see it through.

War Wager

War Wager

I've took some ideas from you guys Colton White, Storyteller and nexus. Hopefully I'll covay them in a good way. I've added some more to Extinction if you wanna check it out and comment.  ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

I'm also planning on doing a project soon, so keep the ideas coming

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

doesnt your predator planet thing . kinda seem like avp extinction??.. except the humans part?
i dont mind it but .. idk .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed