Exclusive: More Jockey Images from Prometheus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 09, 2011, 07:01:56 PM

Author
Exclusive: More Jockey Images from Prometheus (Read 84,151 times)

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Is this meant to be the telescope part?

RDdaNINJA

I dont see the Space Jockey Corps....  Hmmmm......  maybe one of the main characters BECOMES the Space Jockey?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 09, 2011, 10:57:49 PM
The larger majority of films these days use actual sets.

Most movies from what I have seen in the past recent years use green screen then sets. Like Tron: Legacy and the Star Wars prequels for example.

Never say no to Panda!

Mah come on, we had those human/SJ/android transformation discussions a thousand times...i think all possible plot versions are covered  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on Dec 09, 2011, 11:20:35 PM

Is this meant to be the telescope part?

Yeah. I imagine so.

mastermoon

Holy shit that is amazing!, is that the real space jockey for once  :o.

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 09, 2011, 10:40:44 PM
Movies in Hollywood hardly use sets in the past five years. Other then the recent Marvel films, the Saw films and Hellboy 1-2, I can't think of the last time that they use sets and practical effects. Recent movies in the past several years like Van Helsing (2004), The Day After Tomorrow (2004), The Island (2005), 2012 (2009), the Transformers films, Tron: Legacy (2010) and Green Lantern (2011) use all CG and no real practical effects.

Is it a coincidence that all those CGI laden movies you listed are all the most instantly forgettable movies too ?

Wobblyboddle77

Just logged in now to see these pics up, awesome i'm guessing the head etc will be digitally incorporated or the jockeys popped out for a few bevvies, get hammered and popped in to see the dark knight rises prologue then had a bite to eat with Nolan.

ThisBethesdaSea

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 09, 2011, 11:19:48 PM
I can't find the leaked trailer. :(
QuoteI don't understand how people judge a movie entire that they haven't seen based on a prop that's a bit damaged, no on a set, and not lit correctly.  Breathe people. It's okay.
You should have seen gundam fans when Gundam AGE first revealed it's stills, the ignorance was beyond rampant. :laugh:
QuotePrometheus is an ALIEN spin-off prequel, set in the same universe exploring other ideas presented in ALIEN with some connecting strands to the original series.
This, although one has to wonder if this'll contradict the events of the Predator and AVP movies. They could do what Predators did and just ignore them while keeping canon, which is what I'm hoping. My biggest concern lies with whether or not they make xenomorphs essentially alien mutations/experiments.

I hope Prometheus contradicts the hell outta those pathetic wasteful mediocre films. Let me tell you how I really feel. :)

Engineer1

Have no fear.
AVPs don't exist in this dojo.

m138jewski

m138jewski

@ bethesda
thats alot nicer than I would put it

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 09, 2011, 11:19:48 PM
one has to wonder if this'll contradict the events of the Predator and AVP movies.

It is my fondest wish that Prometheus will contradict the Predator and AVP movies.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 09, 2011, 10:40:44 PM
Movies in Hollywood hardly use sets in the past five years... Tron: Legacy (2010)... use all CG and no real practical effects.

To be fair, Tron (1982) didn't use real sets, either. That's what the movie was about.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

You guys suck. :P Besides, I thought the AVP movies were really good.

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 10, 2011, 04:05:22 AM
You guys suck. :P Besides, I thought the AVP movies were really good.

You guys are really good  :P Besides, i thought the AVP movies sucked.

;D

Well I think we can at least agree to disagree. ;D

Anyway, why would an SJ be decapitated?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed