Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,458 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

How I got around that was I rented it and played it only once. It was a great game, but its not the kind that you really need to buy.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I disagree.

Three playthroughs later and it's still as fun and as gripping as it was the first time I played it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Agree to disagree, then.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 21, 2009, 01:04:29 AM
How I got around that was I rented it and played it only once. It was a great game, but its not the kind that you really need to buy.

For a Platinum trophy it was ;D

War Wager

War Wager

No need to rub it in... ;)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I still love Dead Space, and I'd still peg it as my #1 favorite Xbox360 game to date. I've beaten it about 6 times and I still love it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I like it, but I can't play it back to back.  I have to wait awhile and let the scares be forgotten for it to remain as scary as it was originally.

But then again, for me it was only scary until the military ship crashed (where it got tense instead of scary because of the faster enemy) and then it lost almost all of it scariness late in the game.  By the time it went planetside, it wasn't scary at all.

That doesn't take away from it as a game though, combat/story were still fun and top notch.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Hey it $20.00 now at Wal Mart which is a hell of a bargin for this game

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I fount it on the Marketplace for that same price, which is funny because it wasn't priced in MP like most other stuff is.

But seriously, $20? Cheap!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Not sure if this is worth its own thread just yet but...

EA has officially announced Dead Space 2.

There has long been rumours and speculation that a sequel to EA's horror hit was in the works but it has only just been officially confirmed. Visceral Games will be at the helm for the sequel.

"Isaac Clarke returns for another heart-pounding adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs in this thrilling action-horror experience," reads EA's press release.

"New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught. Survival isn't the only thing on Isaac's mind in Dead Space 2 - this time, he calls the shots."

DUH DUH DUHHHH!!!

Source.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice. I guess that was a hallucination after all, at the end of the first game.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Yeah probably. And judging by that 'calls the shots' remark, I'm willing to bet that he'll get a voice this time.

Which is a good thing! I think.

Vulhala

Vulhala

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 07, 2009, 06:38:15 PM
Nice. I guess that was a hallucination after all, at the end of the first game.

That, or he fought it off. Good news about the sequel. I'll be sure to at least rent it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed