Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 94,695 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Hopefully they can turn this into a series, it's got the potential.

I'm just praying they don't get money drunk and rush this one...

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Ya i agree i mean the game can go on for a while if the do it right i think it has a big fan base for it which i hope they dont get a way from what made the first one so great

Xhan

Xhan

yayz.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 07, 2009, 05:39:27 PM
Not sure if this is worth its own thread just yet but...

EA has officially announced Dead Space 2.

There has long been rumours and speculation that a sequel to EA's horror hit was in the works but it has only just been officially confirmed. Visceral Games will be at the helm for the sequel.

"Isaac Clarke returns for another heart-pounding adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs in this thrilling action-horror experience," reads EA's press release.

"New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught. Survival isn't the only thing on Isaac's mind in Dead Space 2 - this time, he calls the shots."

DUH DUH DUHHHH!!!

Source.

This time its war?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Heh heh, no I just underlined that for emphasis.  Just wanted to bring out the corniness.

Xhan

Xhan

I'm sure it was passed around, since they mentioned as an influence the first time.

Sounds like a cross between Killzone 1 and Brute Force.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 29, 2008, 08:20:09 AM
Looks somewhat decent, if completely derivative. As it's an EA game, I won't be touching it.

:D

Xhan

Xhan

Indeed. That's what friends with copies are good for.

Interesting side note on derivation: Ex DS Head Dude Schofield is also responsible along with Amy Hennig for running Legacy of Kain into the ground and then touching it in the butt repeatedly with their respective reproductive organs.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Oh, juicy.

:(

Xhan

Xhan

It'll be interesting to see where the game goes without him and his second in command, both of whom went to Activision.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xhan on Dec 08, 2009, 07:50:23 PM
Indeed. That's what friends with copies are good for.

But you liked DS, didn't you?

Xhan

Xhan

Sure. I also didn't give EA my money, and awesome Schofield is also evil Schofield, kinda like omg Guerrilla games made Shellshock 1 is also badass Guerrilla Games who made Killzone 2 and Space Hitler.

Huol

Huol

And here he is.
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Also apparently it has 2 player co op

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Wow, he looks like Mecha Lord Zedd! Freakin' awesome!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

New costume will take some getting used to, but it definitely looks more battled-designed than the old ones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed