Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 163,392 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Laufey on Jan 20, 2012, 08:33:37 AM

Riddick can fly!!!!!! But seriously, he looks awkward with a cape.

Prime113

Prime113

Master

Master

Oh yeah, he`s great. I love this guy and loved both earlier films!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Good to see some evidence of this moving forward. The franchise still has good potential even after the last one.

First Blood

First Blood

Looks good, but not sure if I like the cape. Just doesn't seem to gel with Riddick's personality.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The cape is probably due to him being the Necromonger Lord Marshall or whatever, yeah?

Riddick series has been great.  I loved Pitch Black, and Chronicles reminded me of a sort of sci-fi Conan saga, the way it played out.  I really enjoyed the art direction and the attempts at doing something a tiny, eeny weeny bit original by the production team.

Riddick is a bit of a cornish ball of character, but I like him anyway.  He has fun little moments where he doesnt have to act all billy badass :D  I like those.

SuperM

SuperM

cool i will watch this

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 20, 2012, 12:56:18 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Jan 20, 2012, 08:33:37 AM

Riddick can fly!!!!!! But seriously, he looks awkward with a cape.

Good thing it won't last

ace3g

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's the Riddick I remember. He's surgical with that knife.

Master

Master

Kol

Kol

so this movie is gonna be more like the direction of "chronicles of riddick" than pitch black?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Kol on Jan 30, 2012, 12:04:51 PM
so this movie is gonna be more like the direction of "chronicles of riddick" than pitch black?

They say it's the other way around, and that it will be much more like Pitch Black.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 30, 2012, 12:21:29 PM

They say it's the other way around, and that it will be much more like Pitch Black.

Yay :) As much as I enjoy Chronicles & the whole "Riddick" character, Pitch Black is my favorite of the series. 

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 30, 2012, 04:37:42 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 30, 2012, 12:21:29 PM

Yay :) As much as I enjoy Chronicles & the whole "Riddick" character, Pitch Black is my favorite of the series.

Welcome to the club ;D I love Pitch Black, was a bit disappointed with the chronicles of riddick tbh. They tried to make it way too epic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed