Worst Human Death in Predators

Started by Lost Predator, Nov 23, 2011, 12:33:52 PM

Which Human from Predators "got the worst" in terms of Death?

Cuchillo
Mombasa
Hanzo
Stans
Edwin
Noland
Nikolai
Author
Worst Human Death in Predators (Read 3,822 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

You paint a pretty picture.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: walker31 on Dec 13, 2011, 04:24:13 AM
How in Gods name do you suppose he still had conscious thought after his spinal cord and skull were detached?  I'm no doctor or anything, but something tells me he probably went black after the hand stabbed through his back and fingers grabbed his spine and began lifting!   :o
I reckon his brain would still be active for a few seconds before dying completely.

Chicken_King93

I'll definitely choose between Stans and Noland. Stans had his freakin' spine ripped out...WHILE he was alive. Ugh, I wonder how that feels. And, for Noland? That guy was smacked with a plasma blast. The results? He was nothing but a bloody pulp. xD Also, I think it would've been better to see Cuchillo's death. I mean, all you see is this guy sitting there in the grass. Oh, and Hanzo's death...I wasn't impressed with h whole samurai-esque concept. The way he died? It doesn't even look like he was touch. (O_O")

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Stans death is the most impressive. Mombasa has a nice death too.

The One and Only

Chucillo. Mainly because according to my thinking, I thought any character played by Danny Trejo in a Robert Rodriguez flick should at least get killed onscreen, instead just being abducted offscreen, and given a mercy killing in the same manner. If a sequel is greenlit to PREDATORS, I hope Trejo is brought back for it in another role like he was in the El Mariachi films, and the two direct to video From Dusk Til Dawn sequels. Although, I'd have a feeling, even brought back as a new character, his death would go the same way. He'd basically be the "Kenny" of the PREDATORS franchise.

Nikoli. He went out herorically. Doing the right thing. But unfortunately ,unknown to him, the guy he saved was serial murder, and on top of it. Used Nik's kids as a ploy to get sympathy from Royce and Anna.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Noland got the stupidest death on screen, ever. It was stupid as f**k in that leaked script we got, and I was so f**king mad that we ended up getting the same thing on screen.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 26, 2012, 05:12:31 AM
Noland got the stupidest death on screen, ever. It was stupid as f**k in that leaked script we got, and I was so f**king mad that we ended up getting the same thing on screen.

Dis right here.

The Collector

I hated how Mombasa was killed, horrible way to kill him.

genocyber

genocyber

I think Danny got it the worst. You'd go into shock and die pretty quick from the spinal killing. Danny got skinned slowly while upside down. Nasty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed