worst Predator death

Started by FUZION PREDATOR, Aug 05, 2011, 09:57:49 PM

Which Predator had the most humiliating death?

Anytime
Citu Hunter
Mr Black
Scar
Wolf
Falconer
Author
worst Predator death (Read 10,265 times)

georgeromero

georgeromero

I vote for Wolf, because he died because he got nuked. Stripping his weapons was cool imho.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I felt bad (and was mad) that CityHunter got killed freakin' Danny Glover >:C

It was sad to see Classic go out the way he did... we was prob terribly weak anyway. As much as i love Mr.Black, a part of my really wanted to see Classic come out victorious. But their fight scene was AWESOME.

As for Falconer and Tracker, as with many others, i am displeased that they got killed and didn't have more screen-time. Displeased as i am about Celtic n' Chopper getting killed off super early in AvP.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: georgeromero on Aug 20, 2011, 05:33:39 PM
I vote for Wolf, because he died because he got nuked. Stripping his weapons was cool imho.

It is cool, except in this instance he was taking off his weapons against a creature that has claws, teeth and a tail. Wolf let pride get the best of him there. :P

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 21, 2011, 10:22:21 AM

It is cool, except in this instance he was taking off his weapons against a creature that has claws, teeth and a tail. Wolf let pride get the best of him there. :P

I think he was relying upon his past experience. He thought that Chet was no match for him. So he decided to do it with his bare hands to show him who's superior. The reason of his death is the explosion by humans.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: georgeromero on Aug 21, 2011, 12:35:03 PM

I think he was relying upon his past experience. He thought that Chet was no match for him. So he decided to do it with his bare hands to show him who's superior. The reason of his death is the explosion by humans.

I somewhat disagree with this. I think that Wolf realized Chet was a worthy enough prey that he should be fought and possibly killed honorably. Wolf in his past experience probably knows for the most part that he shouldn't let arrogance cloud major judgments. And Wolf proved that he didn't just thought he was superior and blindly fought against Chet instead he held his own and like I've said before if the nuke hadn't dropped Wolf may have survived as in Wolf's past experience he was probably impaled before we can assume and Wolf's final blow to Chet was much more fatal.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Aug 21, 2011, 04:07:34 PM

I somewhat disagree with this. I think that Wolf realized Chet was a worthy enough prey that he should be fought and possibly killed honorably. Wolf in his past experience probably knows for the most part that he shouldn't let arrogance cloud major judgments. And Wolf proved that he didn't just thought he was superior and blindly fought against Chet instead he held his own and like I've said before if the nuke hadn't dropped Wolf may have survived as in Wolf's past experience he was probably impaled before we can assume and Wolf's final blow to Chet was much more fatal.

There is no way wolf could have survived that massive tail in his chest.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 21, 2011, 04:10:15 PM

I didn't say he 100% guaranteed he would have but I meant it was just more likely then the Predalien surviving what Wolf did to him. Wolf also survived a fall down an elevator shaft and was still good to go afterwards.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Aug 21, 2011, 04:21:22 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 21, 2011, 04:10:15 PM

I didn't say he 100% guaranteed he would have but I meant it was just more likely then the Predalien surviving what Wolf did to him. Wolf also survived a fall down an elevator shaft and was still good to go afterwards.

I'm going to do this anyway  :P

QuoteI'm probably gonna get mauled for saying this but Wolf was the best. He took down xenomorphs no problem and went to a draw with a Predalien and may have won if it wasn't for the nuke. People are probably going to quote me and say Wolf is retarded, the aliens in AVPR were retarded, etc. But I don't care.

The aliens in avp-r weren't true aliens. They did not use the dark to their advantage. There where so many situations they could have survived by just using their tail. Also they seem not to have acid for blood. I mean when wolf rammed his wrist blades into a xeno in the hospital hive just to keep him at bay. I mean his hands should've melted off immediatly. The predator had acid scars. That does not mean he immediatly is acid proof. Not even starting about the Predalien waiting for wolf to take his time and strip his gear. A queen would have rushed into him and killed him or just impregnated him.

Divpax

Divpax

Wolf was a poser, he wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds against a real alien like grid.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Divpax on Aug 21, 2011, 04:45:05 PM
Wolf was a poser, he wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds against a real alien like grid.

Wolf would've died faster than Chopper did :P

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 21, 2011, 04:48:56 PM

Wolf would've got killed by the humans in avp actually now that you mention it.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Divpax on Aug 21, 2011, 04:55:05 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 21, 2011, 04:48:56 PM

Wolf would've got killed by the humans in avp actually now that you mention it.

He would've died by having cold feet. Or not seeing a wall changing and getting crushed. Maybe he just falls xD

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Grid is overrated. All he did was manage to kill what 3-5 humans who weren't prepared for him? It's really not that impressive that he managed to sneak up on a unprepared human.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Aug 21, 2011, 05:51:55 PM
Grid is overrated. All he did was manage to kill what 3-5 humans who weren't prepared for him? It's really not that impressive that he managed to sneak up on a unprepared human.

DUDE now are you bashing grid on shit Wolf did the whole god damn movie. It really isn't that impressive that Wolf kills a bunch of "aliens" that do absolutely NOTHING usefull. I can smash up a braindead cripple but nobody is going to love me for that. Why the hell do people love wolf then :P

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 21, 2011, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Aug 21, 2011, 05:51:55 PM

DUDE now are you bashing grid on shit Wolf did the whole god damn movie. It really isn't that impressive that Wolf kills a bunch of "aliens" that do absolutely NOTHING usefull. I can smash up a braindead cripple but nobody is going to love me for that. Why the hell do people love wolf then :P

A unprepared/useless human is still less harmful then a useless alien. I still don't see what was so remarkable about Grid. Just because he used basic stealth tactics to kill a few unprepared humans doesn't make him Alien God. The only human that really put up a fight against him was Ripley who even defeated him. That one Alien at the power plant knocked Wolf off the walkway and made him land on that sharp thing which somewhat injured him. More then the people in Alien ever did to harm Grid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed