MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,196,609 times)

bb-15

bb-15

I enjoyed the "family" bits.
Too bad Scarlett's character had already been killed off. Odd to release the film after that.

::)

The actors were fine and the story had a lot of martial arts tropes.
But I wonder if there is a point where there are too many special effects.

I kept thinking of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hero while watching this. Those were pretty good by comparison.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's not a terrible movie, but it feels like Phase 3 leftovers.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: bb-15 on Jul 31, 2022, 09:35:15 PM
Quote from: Rankles75link=msg=2545104 date=1635481072Been mostly underwhelmed by the MCU shows so far, certainly Loki and (to a lesser extent) Falcon and the Winter Soldier. This looks promising though.

I thought Loki and Falcon/Winter Soldier were enjoyable.
Hawkeye? Pretty forgettable for me. 

I liked Hawkeye (although wasn't a fan of the Kingpin)...  :P

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Cannot wait for She-Hulk.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I got bored of Marvel ages ago, but given that I have a month of Disney+ to use up following Prey I've decided to work my way through them, at least up to the end of the original saga as I've heard Infinity War in particular is well worth watching.

Mind you, it's reaffirmed my hatred of all things streaming because why the ever-loving f**k are three of the films missing?!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 06, 2022, 08:13:17 PMI got bored of Marvel ages ago, but given that I have a month of Disney+ to use up following Prey I've decided to work my way through them, at least up to the end of the original saga as I've heard Infinity War in particular is well worth watching.

Mind you, it's reaffirmed my hatred of all things streaming because why the ever-loving f**k are three of the films missing?!
Which three? The Spider-Man movies?

Licensing issues with Sony.

ace3g

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 06, 2022, 10:38:34 PMWhich three? The Spider-Man movies?

Licensing issues with Sony.

If it made that much sense I'd at least understand it, but no - Homecoming's on there. The Incredible Hulk is the third film that's AWOL.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Incredible Hulk was distributed by Universal, and the Hulk rights in general were kind of a mess for a while. They may still be, but Namor was tied up in that and he's in Black Panther 2.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 06, 2022, 06:03:48 PMhttps://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1555977001588166659
Good to see Hulk throw a boulder into space.  I think the last thing he threw when he was upset was a bench over a lake.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I was HUGE into Hulk & She-Hulk and can't wait to see one of my primordial waifus on the screen

Kradan

Kradan

You Westerns are weird, I'm just gonna say that

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 10, 2022, 09:02:49 AMYou Westerns are weird, I'm just gonna say that
I'm easterer than the westerns since I'm an amore pizza pie mmm mandolino spaghetti banana person rather than a McD addict or a maple syrup filter feeder ya know

if I were to 'identify' myself I'd be a three way cross between Australia, France and Britain (I guess?)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed