woo I saw the first TV Spot on FX

Started by ace3g, Dec 03, 2007, 02:45:34 PM

Author
woo I saw the first TV Spot on FX (Read 33,049 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

It's been said by the director himself that they're just TV spots with some new footage.

megachu17

has any1 seen it on any other channels? lik comedy central or spike or something?

Hybrid PM

I wonder if they will officially release the tv spots on the net.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Hey guys, I was watching Mad TV on comedy central and I just saw a TV spot!
It had a bunch of new scenes!!

First I saw an Alien stalking over Dallas before Dallas shoots it with the Pred gun.
I saw this awesome shot of Wolf standing up and looking around. It totally reminded of P1 :)
I saw a brooding shot of Wolfs face with his mask on.
There was a scene with this ship taking off from what I think was the Predator planet! It had an orange, smoky atmosphere.
There was also an explosion from the nuke.

And the music was very dramatic!
Just got me wayy pumped haha.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: JaredK21 on Dec 03, 2007, 09:32:36 PM

First I saw an Alien stalking over Dallas before Dallas shoots it with the Pred gun.
I saw this awesome shot of Wolf standing up and looking around. It totally reminded of P1 :)
There was a scene with this ship taking off from what I think was the Predator planet! It had an orange, smoky atmosphere.

You lucky b*****d!  :) :o

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Dec 03, 2007, 08:01:17 PM
I wonder if they will officially release the tv spots on the net.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I wish they do, they have with other films like I am Legend and others which I can't remember right now.  :)

BAMF Hunter

just watch monday night football there will be something on there

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: JaredK21 on Dec 03, 2007, 09:32:36 PM

Yeah you were lucky so there planet has an orange atmosphere if that is the predator homeworld, pretty interestingl.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Do you think we will see some tv spots on Adult Swim? Most movies get TV Spots on adult swim like The Bourne Ultimatum and Resident Evil: Extinction got t.v spots on adult swim.

carnotaurus1350

Ill be watching Monday night football tonight..but I also hope some people get some highquality rips and put them online.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I can't wait to see more adds, it will make people see the movie and if a lot of people see it then that means we will see more AVP movies or maybe a predator 3.

AB2K

AB2K

:o OMG I Just Saw A Clip Of The Predators Home Planet On Comedy Central Yall!!!!  :o

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: AB2K on Dec 03, 2007, 10:09:40 PM
:o OMG I Just Saw A Clip Of The Predators Home Planet On Comedy Central Yall!!!!  :o

And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Dark Method

Spike's showing 'em.

SiL

SiL

It helps to back up claims of having seen stuff by not making vague statements.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed