New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,269,804 times)

Harry72

Harry72

Quote from: Blackdawn on Dec 13, 2006, 03:30:42 PM
*Waves at UP.* Hey, look who made it here!?
Hey there everyone, I'm Blackdawn. Though, I really haven't met anyone who has no idea who I am, but it's me, the one and only.  ;D

Hey Blackdawn. Nice to see you here.  :D

Blackdawn

Glad to be here too. Each new forum will hold a different experience, so I'm wondering what this one will have in store. And also, this is the first time in ages where I have been "the newbie", don't know if I could get use to that. I'm use to be being one of the head honchos over at The Ultimate Predator Forums.

The Ultimate Predator

Hehehe, know how you feel, well I did at one point.

Harry72

Harry72

It seems that all Alien- and/or Predator - Fanpage Webmasters get together here.  :D

The Ultimate Predator

Corporal Hicks

Hey BD!  ;D

DB)Diablo

I'm far from new, being that most people *should* remember me, and I've already made several posts here.

Buuuht~...

Hey guys.

Darkness

Quote from: Harry72 on Dec 13, 2006, 04:39:15 PM
It seems that all Alien- and/or Predator - Fanpage Webmasters get together here.  :D

I noticed that too. There's like countless A/P/AvP webmasters who are currently posting here.

Corporal Hicks

It was the same way before. It's what made the place so nice to visit. Everyone went there.  :P

DB)Diablo

Quote from: DB)Diablo on Dec 13, 2006, 09:37:29 PMMost people *should* remember me

I'm sad now :<

Amiiria

Amiiria

Hello, I'm 14, and no one here knows me.  ;D

Mike’s Monsters

It is jus one big happy family! I MISSED YOU GUYS!

The Ultimate Predator

Yep, as Hick's said, everyone is coming here.

DB

DB

DB - aka. Deathbite when I originally posted in Galaxy. Pretty cool to see this place again. The site looks pretty good!

I'm 18, live in Puerto Rico, and am here for the same reasons you all are; I like Aliens and Predators.

Well, I guess that's about it. I don't generally post alot but I will stop by from time to time.

Corporal Hicks

Hey DB. It's really cool seeing you again. I hope you come by more often.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed