Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4]

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2007, 06:49:08 PM

Author
Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4] (Read 15,429 times)

Rogue

Rogue

It's like I said before - Greg and Colin don't have ANY control of the movie :( Stupid Fox!

Predboy

I dont really care about this. Im just gonna wait until the trailer comes out on the internet.

Johnny Handsome

Thats just irony of live, 5 minutes before i read this i was talking to my friend and said that the trailer will be shown at comic-con... im dissapointed aswell, but i think they will show the trailer at the end of the month anyway, i atleast hope so...

Sergeant.Poncho

Lets hope they do   8)  

Remonster

I was a little upset that they were pulling out of comic-con.   But now i am exciting, becuase this truly shows that Aliens Versus Predator will be rated R. And that we'll be getting the trailer online.

Innerchaos

Innerchaos

I'm just not sure what to think. In a perfect world, the "red-band" business would be plausible and we, as fans, should be a little more patient because the pay-off will be more than we expect. However, this is FOX we're talking about. The "f**k you" of production companies. From a monetary point of view, I can see this "mishap" as a good marketing campaign because when something actually does appear, everyone and their grandmother will be salivating for it. It's just too fishy for them to say, "yeah we're pulling out. waited til it was a week away, we forgot about that whole Borat thing. oops." Makes no freakin sense. Okay Fox, I'll bite. Just bring me something, damnit! In no way do I find Colin or anyone in his camp responsible for this, but I'd like to hear his opinion on the matter, unless he's being held hostage in an abandoned warehouse to keep his trap shut. Anything is possible with Fox, enough said.

The Ultimate Predator

At least AvP2 looks likely to be an R.

Krycek

Krycek

I don't really care about this as long as the trailer hits online. I mean I wasn't going to the Comic Con so it's not like having the movie pull out really matters. I also like how this movie seems devoted to it's R rating.

Colin_Strause

The red band trailer is quite "intense"    :)  

R

R

TO SAY THE LEAST   :o  

R

R

ONCE AGAIN FOX SHOW THEIR TRUE NATURE F*CK ALL, WERE JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY

R

R

CAN'T BLAME 'EM THOUGH    ;D     ;D     ;D  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

fu***g pissed   >:(  

cockroach

cockroach

"intense!"    ;D   ok im happy

Master Chief

Right on!  I'm glad they pulled out.  I always do    ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed