NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,218,593 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which one is that?

georgeromero

georgeromero

Viper Predator?

Kaltes

georgeromero

georgeromero

I think Neca should do more original predators in the same vein as Viper. There are some cool predator designs outside film franchise, comics and Kenner. That being said Viper and Battle Armor Lost are among my "most favoritest" predators by Neca.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: georgeromero on Jun 21, 2016, 09:24:00 PM
I think Neca should do more original predators in the same vein as Viper. There are some cool predator designs outside film franchise, comics and Kenner. That being said Viper and Battle Armor Lost are among my "most favoritest" predators by Neca.

Reading Viper's bio makes me want a oneshot comic on him. He's a Predator mercenary, that has loads of potential.

georgeromero

georgeromero

I don't pay attention to bios by Neca but nonetheless I can appreciate the effort put into it.  A comic with Viper would be awesome!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's still lots of existing designs for them to do. They talked about doing the game designs as well (not just Concrete Jungle). That said, when they've done those I'll happily see them take a swing at some original designs.

georgeromero

georgeromero

I know there are tons of designs from comic books and video games. But imagine all those beautiful predators from deviantart and similar sites. Just by imagining that I wet my pants.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Test shot of the Stalker Predator.
Final figure will be gitd.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: georgeromero on Jun 22, 2016, 12:52:29 PM
I know there are tons of designs from comic books and video games. But imagine all those beautiful predators from deviantart and similar sites. Just by imagining that I wet my pants.

I know right. They have such f**king great designs, the possibilities feel endless.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 22, 2016, 05:46:53 PM
Test shot of the Stalker Predator.
Final figure will be gitd.

Is this custom made or official? Either way it looks cool.

georgeromero

georgeromero

It is official, one of many Kenner tributes. This batch includes the craziest predators we may ever see. But who knows? It's Neca we are talking about.
I love the whole over the top design of these. Here are more for you in case you missed them before.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That mask is badass! I really need to pick up more of the Predator figures. There's just so many!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Personally I don´t dig the Kenner based predators but gosh those preds are AWESOME :)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Gridseeker on Jun 22, 2016, 09:03:29 PM
Personally I don´t dig the Kenner based predators but gosh those preds are AWESOME :)
I'm the same way but I can appreciate them all the same! Anyone looking to buy Series 13 (the first Kenner Predators)? I have both loose and new in box for sale on eBay!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jun 23, 2016, 01:14:58 AM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Jun 22, 2016, 09:03:29 PM
I'm the same way but I can appreciate them all the same! Anyone looking to buy Series 13 (the first Kenner Predators)? I have both loose and new in box for sale on eBay!

Links please! BTW do ship outsite of USA?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed