NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,218,938 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 08, 2014, 10:58:31 AM
Technically, Hot Toys already did a Machiko figure. :)

But it was more influenced by Alexa Woods. The face and the skin tone doesn't even make the character look remotely Japanese, more either black or mulatto.

-Rakai'Thwei

Master

Master

She is simply white to me.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I own the figure. It's in my IKEA detolf. The skin tone is darker than shown in the photo.

-Rakai'Thwei

Master

Master

Lucky you ;) I`d love to have it.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Jan 08, 2014, 07:17:52 PM
Lucky you ;) I`d love to have it.

Hot Toys are damn expensive. There are tons, and tons of Hot Toys figures I'd like to have but then I would be broke.

-Rakai'Thwei

Master

Master

I know, that`s why I buy NECA stuff. It`s not that I can`t aford one, I just don`t believe piece of plastic is worth that much.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 08, 2014, 07:12:55 PM
I own the figure. It's in my IKEA detolf. The skin tone is darker than shown in the photo.

-Rakai'Thwei
I own the figure too, and while I agree that it's got some AvP influences (her Blooding scar is the one from 'AvP', rather than the lightning-bolt from AvP Prey) I never really had a problem saying "yeah, that's Machiko".

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Looks like NECA maybe releasing an 8-Bit Nintendo Predator!

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2014/01/neca_sneakily_reveals_new_nintendo-colors_predator.php

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 16, 2014, 06:51:51 AM
Looks like NECA maybe releasing an 8-Bit Nintendo Predator!

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2014/01/neca_sneakily_reveals_new_nintendo-colors_predator.php

MEH
I'd be more interested in some of the Predators from AVP2010 than any other video game predators. Dark, Lord, and Spartan specifically.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 16, 2014, 06:59:13 AM
MEH
I'd be more interested in some of the Predators from AVP2010 than any other video game predators. Dark, Lord, and Spartan specifically.

Me too.. Me too.

WickerMan

WickerMan

You mean you guys don't want another rehashed sculpt? Puh-lease, that's where the money is!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That 8-bit Predator is a neat novelty figure (much like their other 8-bit figures like Freddy and Jason), but I doubt I'll be buying it.

Raiden

Raiden

I am pretty sure that hot toy one is Angelina Jolie, AkA Lora

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

When/if they get around to making some comic Predators, I'd really like the elderly Predator from Homeworld.

His tattoos, the cobbled-together nature of his wristblades, and his utility belt just rub me the right way.

Master

Master

I'd like:
- AvP Preds
- Last Dead End Pred
- Scarface Pred from Concrete Jungle
- Some AvP 2010 Preds (especialy the one with Alien Helmet)

In that order

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed