NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,218,101 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I caved and bought an Albino Pred off of eBay for $40. The way I see it, $40 is the average selling price on eBay anyway, and if figures are normally about $20 after tax at retail, paying double retail for a convention exclusive seems fair to me.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

It does look better in Jared's photo than all the press ones. Cheeto pred indeed.

Tribal

Tribal

I found two reviews of Albino on youtube, and i am posting both here, because the ambient lighting is different, and in one video the figure looks like yellow/white and in the other video it looks like orange/white.

I dont know what's his real color now  :P

orange
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAluxWc9j9g#ws

yellow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn958bnbHok#ws

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Welcome to the wonderful world of color temperature. :P

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 26, 2013, 09:23:28 AM

I found two reviews of Albino on youtube, and i am posting both here, because the ambient lighting is different, and in one video the figure looks like yellow/white and in the other video it looks like orange/white.

I dont know what's his real color now  :P

orange
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAluxWc9j9g#ws

yellow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn958bnbHok#ws

He's definitely orange, not yellow. My picture is more accurate to how he actually looks.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 26, 2013, 11:09:33 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of color temperature. :P

Exactly.

Tribal

Requiem28

underbound

underbound

I have to agree with that video but one problem was he was from predators/AVP meaning he was slow,and could have one if he cut wolvs head off but he didnt so regenerate comes in so its a realistic fan thing for once.
Back on topic,that pred looks cool but it seems it doesnt have a definite color scheme. I went to my local TRU yesterday and every pred fig was gone,there were 4 Aliens line figs,but still a sh*t load of prometheus 2packs still there. Good thing I wasnt there to buy anything or I would have been pissed.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: underbound on Aug 08, 2013, 05:43:16 AM
I have to agree with that video but one problem was he was from predators/AVP meaning he was slow,and could have one if he cut wolvs head off but he didnt so regenerate comes in so its a realistic fan thing for once.

you cant cut wolvies head. he has adamantiun in his bones  ::)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 08, 2013, 01:37:23 PM
Quote from: underbound on Aug 08, 2013, 05:43:16 AM

you cant cut wolvies head. he has adamantiun in his bones  ::)

Hulk ripped him in half once...and I think in the same issue series at one point Wolverine WAS just a head on a platter (or something like that). So it is possible, but I don't think the predator blades would be able to cut through his skeleton.

Tribal

Tribal

look who just got here  8)

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 08, 2013, 05:45:47 PM

congrats! he looks cool.

Master

Master

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Aug 08, 2013, 06:34:20 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Aug 08, 2013, 05:45:47 PM

congrats! he looks cool.

I`d like to have him but shipping cost as much as figure itself  :-\ Any idea where I can find him other then ebay?

ImperialElite

ImperialElite

Be nice to see some human figures from Predator 2 say Harrigan with the Predator disc as well as the 18th century gun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed