NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,664 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Feb 16, 2013, 06:56:58 PM
Quote from: Otter on Feb 14, 2013, 11:49:23 PM
How many of you have these skulls from the previous releases?

I tracked most of them down in anticipation of the wall coming, but I've noticed that their colours vary between releases, with the skull that sits highest on the wall a very bright white.  The differences in the others are pretty subtle, but the one that came with cloaked city hunter looks out of place with the others. 

Is this the same for everyone else... or have I picked up a knock off by mistake?

I have all of them so far, just waiting on the upcoming human skull from the water emergence pred and the wall with mandible-saurus. I don't think you have a knock off, thats just how they came. The cloaked City Hunter SDCC one is way different from the other skulls in color. But tracking all these damn skulls and exclusives down took so long I, for one, do not want to see the whole set re-released.

I completely understand where you're coming from, but as one of the people who doesn't have all the skulls—particularly from the SDCC exclusives—I disagree. But hey, even if they do release the skulls, at least you have the Predators that went with them.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Feb 16, 2013, 06:41:41 PM
I'm excited for the trophy case, but I just realized that my Predator display will not be complete without a couple skinned bodies to hang. I wonder if we'll ever get these from NECA, kind of like McFarlane's infamous "Body Bags" exclusive...

Petition time?  ;D

Do it I am on board!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 16, 2013, 11:03:41 PM
I'm excited for the trophy case, but I just realized that my Predator display will not be complete without a couple skinned bodies to hang. I wonder if we'll ever get these from NECA, kind of like McFarlane's infamous "Body Bags" exclusive...

Petition time?  ;D

Do it I am on board!

Neca already did a skinned body: Julia, from Hellraiser series 2  8)

mathewjohn365

mathewjohn365

Didn't realize Neca confirmed this

Jeff Chino ‏@Darth_Chino

@NECA_TOYS are you guys planning on ever touching aliens vs predator toys again?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS

@Darth_Chino not sure what you mean as we never did AvP, only AvP:R. We are doing AvP Preds in Series 11 as announced at Toy Fair.

Any pics of these?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 17, 2013, 12:04:35 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 16, 2013, 11:03:41 PM

Petition time?  ;D

Do it I am on board!

Neca already did a skinned body: Julia, from Hellraiser series 2  8)

True, but hanging a bunch of skinned Julias on a tree branch just makes the Predator look like a sociopathic misogynist.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Look what I bought today!

I'm so excited! :D

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

predator series 8 now in stock at amoktime.com

Shadow

Shadow

Bought Lost, Warrior and Scout yesterday, i like them but my only bother with them is that i cant get the discs to stay in the holster, its annoying if all the hunters need to stand with the disc in-hand if i'm going to do a diorama with a ship wall

spacemarine

spacemarine

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Mar 01, 2013, 12:29:07 AM
Look what I bought today!

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/cmdstore_2250_12569691

I'm so excited! :D

He's just City Hunter with the Gort mask.
But I will be buying him as part of the lost tribe ;)

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

i'm looking forward to the new wolf most.

trophey wall up for preorder at bbts and alteregocomics for $64.99 and $59.99 at cornerstorecomics.

Diamondback Predator

The Trophy Wall is up for pre-sale on BBTS. :o I ordered mine a few minutes ago. They say that it will ship in July. :-\

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I preordered mine as well. It was expensive, but f**k it...I've wanted this since 1991.

xeno killer

xeno killer

PO trophy wall as well!! ;D

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm considering pre-ordering it....
Now I might just be a tad sick, but since I've done it with the Mcfarlane Hicks I might do it to NECA's Hudson and use the bloody human spine + his head at the top....not sure though

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

I got my Guardian Predator figure today, I gotta say after the dissapointment of my Besereker Predator breaking this figure SAVED the NECA Predator line for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed