NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,718 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Wow :o Anyway i imagine that Neca is going to release just the trophy wall and not the ship wall... or am i wrong? Cause all that piece is masive but it would be so cool if we could get all those walls..

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Feb 07, 2013, 01:17:28 AM
Wow :o Anyway i imagine that Neca is going to release just the trophy wall and not the ship wall... or am i wrong? Cause all that piece is masive but it would be so cool if we could get all those walls..

I'm pretty sure the ship walls were made just for toyfair.  ;)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Neca is makeing AVP Preds right?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Yep.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Got Big Red today. Friggin awesome. Had to go through 5 of em to see which blades weren't bent the most. Wasn't gonna get the half-cloaked falconer but seeing him in person isn't the same as the pictures online. Hes much better looking in hand. Cant wait for the toy fair unveils!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 07, 2013, 11:33:49 PM
Got Big Red today. Friggin awesome. Had to go through 5 of em to see which blades weren't bent the most. Wasn't gonna get the half-cloaked falconer but seeing him in person isn't the same as the pictures online. Hes much better looking in hand. Cant wait for the toy fair unveils!

I know we've had our differences of opinion...but I couldn't agree with you more.

Big Red is awesome!  I'm really hoping this is just a prelude for more Expanded Universe Alien/Pred figs.
I'd love to see more from the games and comic books.

And I felt the same way about Falconer.  He looks amazing in person and was well worth the purchase.

Love how they left his eyes unpainted.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

A little late to the game but I finaly got a Pred Hound. Its adorable now to make a little harness for it.

Mikass

Mikass

I just got done showcasing the 1/4 scale Warrior Predator on my site and if you're interested, click the photo for a lot of figures. As for the figure itself, amazing.

LarsVader

LarsVader

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: LarsVader on Feb 10, 2013, 01:44:35 PM

that is not correct placement. no wait its almost correct.

Sabres21768

khas

khas

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Imagine if they made that wall in 1/4 scale...

Neca also tweeted this earlier.

Master

Master

I like red one. Rest is meh..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed