NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,218,465 times)

Master

Master

Yeah! I wonder if they do flashback preds as well.

Shadow

Shadow

I guess simply the Aliens from AvP will be part of the Alien line instead. i hope they don't focus too long on comic preds, because they'd better start doing every freakin alien design from the films instead!

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Jan 13, 2013, 04:44:32 PM
Can anyone confirm whether the masked City Hunter being released in series 7 has a bloody human skull and spine with it or not?

Someone may have stated this already...The City Hunter is one per case....

LarsVader

LarsVader

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't know what I'm looking at here.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 23, 2013, 06:08:15 AM
NECA obviously doesn't either.  ;)
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/293550417596542976

Master

Master

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 23, 2013, 06:08:15 AM

It`s part of the wall from ship in P2. It`s not glowing orange but motives are thesame.

Diamondback Predator

My preorder of series 7 arrived and Big Red Predators leg broke right off where the ball joint connects. So I'll be trying to find another one at retail I guess. Still sucks though because I was looking forward to facing him off against Batman. If I find another Red I may get this busted ones mask off for a trophy of Batmans.

On another note the City Hunter has a noticeably more golden paint job than the one previously released with the camo-cloaked Berserker 2 pack.

mathewjohn365

mathewjohn365

Got my series 7 yesterday from Toys On Fire.  Wasn't gonna get the city hunter, but rumor has it that there is only one per case.  When I was looking them over I noticed major differences in the city hunters mask.  The one from the berserk 2 pack has very thin sleek eye holes; there are touches of green and turquoise, where as the series 7 has noticeably larger eyes and a gold finish.  The paint job on the body of series 7 has some changes, it appears to be darker and more flesh tones.  Haven't seen much else but it's still package.  Big Red is an excellent addition to the collection, and I really didn't think I'd like the Falconer as much as I do.  Anyone know a good way to get the wrist blades straight, some of my Preds have bent ones that came that way.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: mathewjohn365 on Jan 24, 2013, 02:25:18 PM
Got my series 7 yesterday from Toys On Fire.  Wasn't gonna get the city hunter, but rumor has it that there is only one per case.  When I was looking them over I noticed major differences in the city hunters mask.  The one from the berserk 2 pack has very thin sleek eye holes; there are touches of green and turquoise, where as the series 7 has noticeably larger eyes and a gold finish.  The paint job on the body of series 7 has some changes, it appears to be darker and more flesh tones.  Haven't seen much else but it's still package.  Big Red is an excellent addition to the collection, and I really didn't think I'd like the Falconer as much as I do.  Anyone know a good way to get the wrist blades straight, some of my Preds have bent ones that came that way.
heat the blades with either a hair dryer or hot water, but don't overheat, just a little at a time with hair dryer.and then straighten with your fingers.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Jan 24, 2013, 09:47:12 PM
Quote from: mathewjohn365 on Jan 24, 2013, 02:25:18 PM
heat the blades with either a hair dryer or hot water, but don't overheat, just a little at a time with hair dryer.and then straighten with your fingers.

Not a rumor...Saw a fresh case beginning opened at TRU the other day...Mostly Big Red, a few Falconers and One City Hunter...
Maybe case break down is different per case... ::)

Mikass

Mikass

I really need to pick up Series 7, but living in Atlantic Canada really puts a damper on being able to get them in, whilst not paying out my butt hole.

Anyone got any sweet pics of Series 7? I would love to see them while I wait for a chance to order them.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Has neca mentioned any details on series 9? I know its early but I'm a little curious. I did hear they mentioned Elder will be redone and the mud covered Dutch is bound to happen. They will probably fill in series nine with a camo
tracker.

mathewjohn365

mathewjohn365

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jan 27, 2013, 12:54:24 AM
Has neca mentioned any details on series 9? I know its early but I'm a little curious. I did hear they mentioned Elder will be redone and the mud covered Dutch is bound to happen. They will probably fill in series nine with a camo
tracker.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS

Finishing work on the last figure from Predators series 10. Expect S9 & 10 to be on display at #ToyFair2013

That was posted on January 24, we already know which figures are in series 8.  At some point we will see a mud covered Dutch, so that leaves 4 figures still to be revealed.  Toy Fair is in a couple of weeks and Neca claims to be doing there biggest showcase ever., so only a few weeks to go.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jan 27, 2013, 12:54:24 AM
tracker.

Randy already talked about series 9 on twitter.

Looks like it will be:
- a mud covered Dutch

- a Water Emerging Predator (maybe something like this:

- And the third figure will be revealed only at Toy Fair  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed