NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,665 times)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

The 1:4 Ram Predator looks just as great, if not even better than 1:4 City Hunter in my opinion.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 08, 2012, 10:46:51 AM
Here's a production shot of the 1:4 Ram Pred...

Amazing!!

I kinda thinking and hoping a few more of the lost preds will come in 1/4 scale!

I'm also pretty impressed they chose Ram pred as Gort would have been my guess for there first 1/4 scale lost pred (since they have the head mold already in that scale)! -proof to the haters that Neca arnt 'milking' things

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I know that the next series that NECA will be releasing after series 6 is a long time away, but I cannot wait to see the new mid-cloak Falconer Predator, especially since the figure will come with a Predator Falcon accessory.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 08, 2012, 01:51:53 PM

Amazing!!

I kinda thinking and hoping a few more of the lost preds will come in 1/4 scale!

I'm also pretty impressed they chose Ram pred as Gort would have been my guess for there first 1/4 scale lost pred (since they have the head mold already in that scale)! -proof to the haters that Neca arnt 'milking' things

Wrong.

Check out the armor. Look familiar? Its because its the same as Pussyfaces. Same body and armor, different color. So all this is is a new head sculpt. Proof that they ARE "milking".

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Any one have a close up of borg?

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

It is becoming increasingly difficult to find the NECA series 3 Masked Classic Predator in the UK. I still haven't got mine yet.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 08, 2012, 02:57:36 PM
Quote from: spinksy on Aug 08, 2012, 01:51:53 PM

Amazing!!

Wrong.

Check out the armor. Look familiar? Its because its the same as Pussyfaces. Same body and armor, different color. So all this is is a new head sculpt. Proof that they ARE "milking".

Of course it's the same - because they are the same! I ment in that gort predators head is already sculpted and has a mold - the paint scheme on gort is almost exact the same as predator 2 so if they were milking it they could just literally put the gort head on and bam - done!

Plus I like them 'milking' pred stuff - there was a time I could not find pred stuff to buy anywhere!

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Will NECA ever go back to the Alien line and make more alien figures?

The ones that NECA have thus released have been great, I would love to see them do a runner alien figure.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I hope. They're currently trying to come up with as many variants as possible at the moment unfortunately...

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

neca news on twitter, revising the wolf predator, maybe in series 10, also neca will be doing avp preds. great news to me.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Aug 09, 2012, 09:55:55 PM
neca news on tritter, revising the wolf predator, maybe in series 10, also neca will be doing avp preds. great news to me.

That's freakin awesome!

But sounds like a loooong ways away.  :(

Shadow

Shadow

neca news on tritter, revising the wolf predator, maybe in series 10, also neca will be doing avp preds. great news to me.

i'd def buy the new wolf to replace the current, i want as many preds in the new style as possible. i hope that if they continue with avp aliens, that they make a new better jointed predalien too, the warriors are fine though

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

The Predalien we got was fine, why should we need to remake it? Because of the lack of articulation?

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 09, 2012, 10:10:25 PM

That's freakin awesome!

But sounds like a loooong ways away.  :(
yes that's true, but great things come to those who can wait. dang i can't wait.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Make the Dorman predalien as a figure and i'll buy it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed