NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,218,328 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The McF Predators also had fully-retractable wristblades, but they worked on a little slider.

I never noticed that about Wolf's wristblades, thanks for pointing that out. :)

Master

Master

Just got Shaman! Literaly 5 minutes ago I took it out form the box. It`s great, I`m super happy  :D

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

At last....I found the Snake, Stalker and Guardian figures today at TRU...Love the set!!!!

Sexy Poot

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I like the skull, but I'll pass on the figure itself.

Master

Master

Already have this one, only with paint... It`s shame NECA treat fans like that and is not giving skulls with normal figures.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I was expecting to be bombarded with hate, but I'm pleasantly surprised u guys have my back and feel the same way. I already posted on their facebook page about my distaste for "cloaked" cop-out figures.

Njm1983

Njm1983

In a way its neat, but at the same time gimmicky and cheap. If i played with my figures itd be cool to have the cloaked one stalking and stuff then use the uncloaked for battle etc... but i dont play with em. At best id want the skull and im sure neca is betting that people will bite for the skull alone. Gotta make that trophy wall.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

They should have just release each one with a different skull like they said they were going to a long time ago.

Master

Master

Yep they should have. I hope they`ll relese whole troophy wall one day, I won`t buy this one.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Recently got Snake, pretty cool. Shame with mine is that the dreads on the right side of the head has, somewhat melted or something. Other than that, no quarrels.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Its diffrent but... I will have to pass as well

Master

Master

The whole problem is having P2 pred make this one absolutely obsolete.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Just received yesterday my Guardian, Stalker and Snake figures!! They are awesome and paint job looks great, they are my favourites along with Elder and P2 city hunter so far!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

So far Gort has really impressed me. He looks awesome. if anyone's on the fence or can only get one, get him (Guardian).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed