NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,218,514 times)

drvais

drvais

Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 05, 2012, 03:42:08 PM
Quote from: drvais on Mar 05, 2012, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 05, 2012, 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Mar 03, 2012, 03:31:49 AM
NICE. I will defiantly be picking that up at SDCC!

Which authority are you opposing by purchasing that figure?

Right on, man!  I frickin' hate spelling mistakes too.   ;D

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, we're in the minority. Most people think it's a waste of time to use the proper terms on a medium where the written word is how you communicate. I know it seems nitpicky, but I doubt I'd spell as well as I do now if my dad didn't chastise me growing up.

No sarcasm here, and I realize our minority status in this regard.  It's definitely not as bad on here as it is on some other forums.  Perhaps the worst offenders are on NECA's own facebook page.  It really drives me mad sometimes.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Honestly, to some degree I let it go on forums and such, but just wanted to be silly just now. But what's really unforgivable is "media" sites, where they're reporting news and clearly have no editing staff.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: drvais on Mar 05, 2012, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 05, 2012, 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Mar 03, 2012, 03:31:49 AM
NICE. I will defiantly be picking that up at SDCC!

Which authority are you opposing by purchasing that figure?

Right on, man!  I frickin' hate spelling mistakes too.   ;D

depends how bad it is. i hate too picky spelling police :P

r_roe8807

r_roe8807

Got all of series 4 and I will defiantly be getting all of series 5 and 6. Cause my mom says they are a waste of money. LOL!

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: r_roe8807 on Mar 11, 2012, 08:04:05 AM
Got all of series 4 and I will defiantly be getting all of series 5 and 6. Cause my mom says they are a waste of money. LOL!
Technically it is, but its just too awesome to let it slide by you

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Mar 11, 2012, 05:06:55 PM
Technically it is, but its just too awesome to let it slide by you

it's all a personal point of view regarding what's a waste or not. but people without hobbies like these do not have any understanding for it, while those with special hobbies can understand that each person values different things. my conclusion is that nerds are smarter and more accepting than normal persons :P

Tribal

Tribal

Apart from medical Care, house rent, basic food and education, everything else is a waste of money  ::)

Some people spends their money on expensive clothes, shoes, cars, fancy restaurants, Apple's gadgets, movies, music, sports, comic books... or action figures  ;D

Bat Chain Puller

Not a huge fan of any of the smaller NECA Preds ... BUT

I found the Alien VS. Predator NECA Exclusive Action Figure 2 Pack (Berserker (half camo) and Predator City Hunter) for $39.99 in a local TRU. Online they are anywhere from $50 to $70.

Is it worth it?

Is it a good deal? Or is online just going crazy with their prices and $40 is a normal price?

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 11, 2012, 08:03:11 PM
Not a huge fan of any of the smaller NECA Preds ... BUT

I found the Alien VS. Predator NECA Exclusive Action Figure 2 Pack (Berserker (half camo) and Predator City Hunter) for $39.99 in a local TRU. Online they are anywhere from $50 to $70.

Is it worth it?

Is it a good deal? Or is online just going crazy with their prices and $40 is a normal price?

It is both a good deal and the regular price. Get it while you can. It is definitely worth it, and even non-fans of the 7-inchers will have to admit that the masked City Hunter is f***ing awesome!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Good news! I checked some online stores for pre-order details, looks like they hit stores in April!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Sweeeet!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Mar 23, 2012, 09:42:47 PM
Good news! I checked some online stores for pre-order details, looks like they hit stores in April!

Nice!  Too bad I have no money.

Don PapI

Don PapI

I cant wait for the next predators wave ¡¡¡¡¡

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: when does predators series 5 release in stores?

A: very soon. Sometime in the next couple weeks

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

This rings music to my ears!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed