NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,219,410 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 16, 2011, 04:50:57 PM
Here's a shot of the double jointed knee being used on the new P2 figs.

Shows how crouching will be possible.

Lets hope these articulations work better than the old ones... most of my predators dont bend their knees at all  ;D

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

That looks awesome! Great sculpting! Can't wait for P2, and all the lost preds.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Pic of the Gort mask raw sculpt...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 17, 2011, 04:19:04 PM
Pic of the Gort mask raw sculpt...

Looks fantastic. :)

Taraka

Taraka

To quote our Govenator, "This is getting better by the minute!"
                                                       - Mjr. Dutch Schafer Predator

JediYautja

JediYautja

Quote from: Master on Feb 09, 2011, 09:27:00 AM
Quote from: Rioto on Feb 09, 2011, 06:55:46 AM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Feb 09, 2011, 02:06:00 AM
Quote from: samoht on Feb 08, 2011, 10:59:52 PM
Will probably only get Pussyface because money doesn't grow on trees and my Mum thinks it is a waste of money. Especially for an 18 year old like me.

Trust me. Ignore her. IGNORE HER! The Predators command it!

this.

Dude im 25 and everyone around me incl my gf thinks collecting predators is a waste of money but it is not a waste if you enjoy it mate. People just dont otherstand why we love to collect them so human nature kicks in and they bash it into the ground.. Ignore them and collect even more  ;)

My girlfriend not only likes my colection but ocasionaly she buys me a piece  ;)

You Sir, are one lucky fellow! If I could shake your hand I would! :P

Anyway, not to come in late on the topic, but I'm quite excited about the Predator 2 figures; yes, I may be running out of space, but by the Ancient's hair, I am making sure the Lost tribe will have a good home! I have most of the MacFarlane figures but the main issue with them is that they were designed to be posed in certain ways...So when the Predators line started, I was instantly impressed with the articulation range and detail (and strength...my first was the Falconer, and his feet were on the wrong legs! Thank goodness for ball and socket joints, because I managed to swap them, but it was tough!) It'd be fantastic to see Scar, Celtic, Chopper, The Ancient (AVP Elder) & Wolf with these articulation improvements! They'd be definitely on my list to get! (Also, I'd like to see Scarface and Dark, but that might be wishful thinking! Hehe)

And I can't remember who mentioned, but if the Super Predators' blade-lengths are an issue, then it's no problem to swap them around with each other; however (un)intentional, it's a nice little bonus!  8)

Anyway...Berserker and Classic are facing off again...Ah well, the fireplace is a good place for a showdown!  :laugh:

walker31

walker31

To Sabres,

Do you work for NECA or just have awesome connections?  How do you get these pics?!! Anyway you do, thank you so much from me!!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald
"You know I asked them the very same question once and you know what they said?"
Quote from: walker31
"What?"
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald
"Don't ask"
:laugh:

But he's very humble about it, he says he just reads their updates and such but I know its his connections man.
DOS CONNECZIONZ

samoht

samoht

Will the Series 3 masked Anytime have the double jointed knee?

Taraka

Taraka

Probably not. In his point in time they'll probably have their final decision of the design and its all ready for packaging and distribution.

But they'll most likely release another one if the new line goes well with the double jointed knees and people asking for another. They did the same for Marcus Fenix.

samoht

samoht

hmmm.

I'll have to keep on eye on it then.

I certainly want the "good version" if they make one.

Taraka

Taraka

Lol, dunno if they'd market it as the "Good version."  They'd probably say its a bonus figure for the set or something. But I'm just going off what they did with the gears of war figures.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: walker31 on Mar 18, 2011, 01:48:23 AM
To Sabres,

Do you work for NECA or just have awesome connections?  How do you get these pics?!! Anyway you do, thank you so much from me!!

You'll find the answer in birds' speech. Seriously :)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

why dont you bookmark this...

http://twitter.com/neca_toys

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter: "BTS - a look at SDCC exclusive P1 w/ Gort mask all painted up"

if you cant view the pic, just click here: http://img855.imageshack.us/i/262801836.jpg/

I think i'll pass this one... I rather wait for the real Gort to have his mask  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed