When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,649 times)

BAMF Hunter

i just got back from seeing it for a second time also, the first was the midnight show that was filled w crazy predator fans!
dvd cant some soon enough

EEV2650

I've seen it once. I might see it another time or two before calling it quits.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: spinksy on Jul 11, 2010, 08:58:39 PM
Yeah i saw it for second time today and i noticed loads of stuff i missed the first time - the pred with tusks holding the hounds and the fact that the flying probe thing landed on the other preds shoulder and folded up!
pure awesomeness!!!!!

Nice, I can't believe I missed that! I'll look out for it tomorrow.

i've seen it once, but i'm not seeign it again, can't afford it. there's so much more i could do with £15 (plus snacks)

Huntsman

Just saw it today. I think that will do me for now.

spinksy

im seeing it again tonight ;D

will be third time, probly be it then till i get dvd/blu ray

blackpredator5

I've scene it twice so far planning on a third then I can't wait till the blu ray.

creature creator

yhea just 20 days and i can decide how many times i am going to see the movie!! :'(

JB

Predator Queen

I need to see this movie again its killing me that I didn't bring more people with me the first time.

Dino21AvP

I've seen it twice and might be seeing it again tomorrow or wednesday, I'm hoping to see it four times and then I'll wait for the DVD.

Sol

Seen in twice, now. One more planned for next weekend.

Moloch

Saw it 3 times...Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Once alone, once with a group of people and once with a buddy. Wish I had more money i would see it again. 8)

spinksy

Quote from: Moloch on Jul 13, 2010, 02:10:47 PM
Saw it 3 times...Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Once alone, once with a group of people and once with a buddy. Wish I had more money i would see it again. 8)

thats good going - i saw it opening night (thursday UK) then sunday and again last night!

think i will definately see it once more at cinema then leave it for blu ray (buying a blu ray player - probably ps3 mainly for this 8))

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Watched Predators for the second time today, and I must admit that I did enjoy it more than the first time. So as a result, Predators has gone from a 6/10 to a 7/10.

EEV2650

I just got back from seeing predators a second time and boy oh boy I want to go again  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed