Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 03, 2019, 11:27:02 PM

Author
Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership! (Read 83,059 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Survive, not necessarily?
Create characters, decisions and characterization the audience is able to respect, understand and accept? Yes.

I don't see a issue with the Juggernaut falling sequence particularly, but for other aspects of the film I've mentioned previously, I do.

Local Trouble

Prometheus had problems that were far worse than Vickers getting crushed by a giant horseshoe.

Kimarhi

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 05, 2019, 11:00:31 PM
Prometheus had problems that were far worse than Vickers getting crushed by a giant horseshoe.

If only they showed us the horse.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 05, 2019, 11:00:31 PM

To be honest I'd already got so sick of the morons in the film by that point I don't even remember it registering in the cinema.

The Old One

The Old One

I empathize.

Voodoo Magic

Remember when we were all excited that Ridley Scott was coming back to Alien?

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 06, 2019, 05:30:14 PM

Such a naive fool I was.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 06, 2019, 05:33:39 PM

Such a naive fool I was.

Many of us were

Huggs

I was just happy we were finally getting a new Alien movie (so I thought). Ridley directing it was just icing on the cake.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, I received a consolation because of it though, TCF exists, oh and also of course Prometheus' concept art and David's Drawings.

Evanus

In the end I'm glad Ridley returned to Alien.

Hopefully he'll return once more. Before it's too late..

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Evanus on Aug 06, 2019, 09:39:07 PM
In the end I'm glad Ridley returned to Alien.

Hopefully he'll return once more. Before it's too late..

I'm on side with this.  The movies were definitely intellectually stimulating which is something I want from my Aliens films.  They conformed to certain horror standards of silliness but I do think they did much good for the series.  Prometheus is one of my favourite films of all time now.  In the top 10.

Kimarhi

To each their own I guess. 

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 07, 2019, 03:45:36 AMThe movies were definitely intellectually stimulating which is something I want from my Aliens films.

For me they're as intellectually destitute as they are stimulating, which leaves me wondering why I should bother being stimulated.

(Phrasing.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed