Theory about the BACKBURSTER

Started by CainsSon, Feb 14, 2017, 10:38:53 PM

Author
Theory about the BACKBURSTER (Read 3,577 times)

Richman678

Richman678

That would technically make sense with what we know about the Aliens biology traits. The Alien takes the trait of the host it comes out of. The black goo also creates something a lot like whatever it takes over like the Hammerpede or Humans from Engineers, or Fifield zombie??? Oh wait the Fifield zombie was a plot hole silly me.

So if the black goo took over a fungus then it too would have the traits of a fungus, and it's ability to send off spores. We already know that's how the one guy gets infected. So I can get behind this idea.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Richman678 on Feb 17, 2017, 01:04:54 PM
That would technically make sense with what we know about the Aliens biology traits. The Alien takes the trait of the host it comes out of. The black goo also creates something a lot like whatever it takes over like the Hammerpede or Humans from Engineers, or Fifield zombie??? Oh wait the Fifield zombie was a plot hole silly me.

So if the black goo took over a fungus then it too would have the traits of a fungus, and it's ability to send off spores. We already know that's how the one guy gets infected. So I can get behind this idea.

I didnt read the Fire and Stone series, but from what I know of it, isn't there the insinuation that someone or something biological later becomes a mountain? Be weird if there was a fungus that turns humans into rock from the inside out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed