Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,634,233 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 24, 2018, 01:35:07 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BqgEkrWBzeV/?utm_source=ig_embed

Awesome to see an actual model of it, but that's up there with the original Predator design on the list of "things I'm f*cking glad they changed" :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nice! I rather like the style.

Huggs

Huggs

If only these were artwork for an alien game that was currently in production.

Awesome style. This guy definitely gets it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Beautiful.

From Best To Worst:

A, D, C, I, B, H...

...G, F, E.

proto leech

proto leech

put in the deacon but conveniently no avp  :D

throwin some shade

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

A

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

B for the win.

Huggs

Huggs

D, all day long. Sleek, deadly, and unparalleled ferocity. Just look at it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I always used to say the Alien 3 runner was my favourite, but I've come to love Cameron's Warrior almost as much. Especially the version with the blades on the arms, they were a really neat addition.

Vertigo

Vertigo

The head redesign in Aliens is what kills that one for me. With the bare sockets they don't look alive, just mechanical. Having the 'eye' sockets on the side of the head means they don't even look predatory. And losing that sheath means they don't look as penisy, which kind of defeats the whole point.

If they'd just kept the dome, it might have been my favourite design. Like in Alien 3, the mouthparts have a lot of articulation and expression, and other than the head it keeps most of what made the original design great.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 20, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
The head redesign in Aliens is what kills that one for me. With the bare sockets they don't look alive, just mechanical. Having the 'eye' sockets on the side of the head means they don't even look predatory. And losing that sheath means they don't look as penisy, which kind of defeats the whole point.

If they'd just kept the dome, it might have been my favourite design. Like in Alien 3, the mouthparts have a lot of articulation and expression, and other than the head it keeps most of what made the original design great.

100%

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed