Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,634,193 times)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2016, 06:09:30 PM

A fantastic Aliens poster by Vance Kelly! Via dweebofthedead on Reddit. pic.twitter.com/4P5NTa6M35
Domed Aliens?Clever touch,having the Facehugger amongst the credits-maybe a reference to the scuttling sound heard during the film's end credits?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Elmazalman on Jan 10, 2016, 08:18:51 PM
Clever touch,having the Facehugger amongst the credits-maybe a reference to the scuttling sound heard during the film's end credits?

If that's intentional then that's a really nice little nod!

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Very, very cool piece.  I like the "interpretation" of the ridges on the Alien heads without actually going full on James Cameron.  I could literally have that printed and framed and hanging at home...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's awesome. I love artwork-style posters, it's a real shame mainstream movies don't do them any more.

Any clue where I can get a nice hi-res version to save?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://i.imgur.com/RAboaTW.jpg

That any good to you?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Wundebar. Cheers, Hicks.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm actually tempted, but sadly they only seem to have the silver variant and I much prefer the green.

proto leech

proto leech

A fantastic Aliens poster by Vance Kelly! Via dweebofthedead on Reddit. pic.twitter.com/4P5NTa6M35

At least three of those aliens are copied strait out of google images. I've seen that damn avp alien recycled so many times now i know it instantly. I understand aliens are hard to draw but c'mon man.

The colors are nice though

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bolaji Badejo examines the skull of the Alien​.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

At the time when Sam Kieth was drawing Aliens: Earth War, (or Female War for some of you) he did this great cover for Comics Interview #84 in 1990.  I was so excited thinking about what the series will be like.  Well, at least this image was cool...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Comics-Interview-84-FN-huge-sam-kieth-interview-with-neil-gaiman-wolverine-/311391780311?hash=item4880657dd7

Here are the images:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fantastic collage! Very good work!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love this snap of the Alien!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Where did I drop those keys? HISS!

Nice still pic. ;D

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

I love this snap of the Alien!
The tail-end of the deleted box Alien.Hope the footage is found-if it was ever filmed?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed