Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,634,229 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Feb 23, 2012, 04:18:37 PM
Whats the story behind that? Wasn't he and Scott going to make a horror film about a killer train?
Actually, yeah, they were--or something like that. It's in the Giger Film Design book (that particular painting is not from the abandoned Scott/Giger/Train project though).

Basher917

Basher917

Requiem28

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

it looks so plastic...

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

world's best Halo crossover pic.

also, inb4 404

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, been posted before. It's a classic! Though I wonder if a facehugger would actually go up a woman's vag.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

we should make a thread.

it was obviously foreshadowed in Labyrinth. how did those alien embryos got there in the first place? and what about the two about to double team the one in the foreground. is another one going up her bung?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't huggers are that adventurous.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

that one sure is.

and what's up with those weird tan lines? did she took a sunbath using those cups with feathers of oldschool exotic dancers?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're thinking of burlesque dancers ;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

::)
Somehow, I think if a fanpic of buff, shirtless men being violated in places other than their mouth by facehuggers were posted here, it wouldn't go over as well as with what's been posted above.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

well, the female body is more pleasant to the eye, with it's graceful curvyness and soft, smooth and delicate -assault rifle.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 24, 2012, 04:57:38 AM
Somehow, I think if a fanpic of buff, shirtless men being violated in places other than their mouth by facehuggers were posted here, it wouldn't go over as well as with what's been posted above.

Isn't that essentially what role the Predators play in AVP? Buff, shirtless men (with dreads and Freudian mouths) man handling black penis headed intergalactic skeletons for sport? It's all fun and games until Chet is conceived.

The whole concept of the Alien bio structure and life cycle is a nightmare gumbo of invasive homo-hetero male sexuality and has been cocooning our imaginations since 1979. I think a Spencer's birthday card beefcakes being butt-hugged would clinch a few sphincters and be good for an uncomfortable chuckle.

Quick. To the fan art section to await the seeds of influence you may have inadvertently planted!  :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Feb 24, 2012, 07:38:20 AM
Quick. To the fan art section to await the seeds of influence you may have inadvertently planted!  :D
I'm sure Rule 34 already has something :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 24, 2012, 04:57:38 AM

Dude, you just gave me the most disturbing and painful mental image ever. Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed