Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,634,325 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

He wanted a gig. And for his sins they gave him one.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

With David Attenborough.

Or, at least, his grand-grand-grand-grandson that happens to look a lot like him, and with his voice too.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

WHERE... HOW...?

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 28, 2011, 01:38:56 PM
Quote from: Walk Evil Talk on Apr 28, 2011, 06:24:47 AM
Sorry I'm late, I was too busy being inspired by Sharp Sticks yet again.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/WalkEvilTalk/NationalGeographic21802.png
Just wait until the documentary.
We need to get Martin Sheen to narrate that shit.

Wrong, we need Morgan Freeman.

Darwinsgirl

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 28, 2011, 01:38:56 PM
Just wait until the documentary.
We need to get Martin Sheen to narrate that shit.
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 28, 2011, 01:53:39 PM
With David Attenborough.
Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 28, 2011, 05:19:39 PM
Wrong, we need Morgan Freeman.

Martin Sheen, David Attenborough and Morgan Freeman in unison:

The inner jaw, or tongue, is used to puncture the skull, incapacitating the Xenomorph's prey. It then introduces a powerful viral mutagen into the bloodstream via the barb-like stinger at the end of it's tail. And so begins the slow, agonizing transformation of human host into egg. Pretty icky, huh?

Thanks for the compliments, guys. It's nice to know the hours put into such ridiculousness don't go unappreciated.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Ridiculousness? Bullshit. When I get home I'm printing that off and framing it, I'm not kidding.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

The Queen Reaches Adulthood in about three weeks, depending if she finds herself on a suitable environment, the nesting process would be delayed. When she is in a comfortable spot, protected and hidden from any danger, her sons use Resin to hang her up from the walls and ceiling in the exact height in which she can deploy her sack on it's full magnitude. the process of inflammation and extension of the internal uterus to the external sack takes about a day. sometimes the drones help with the labor by grabbing and carefully pulling out the folded mass. when it's done, it inflates with Placenta and the Prehensile cloaca opens. the queen generates already fertilized ovules, all exactly the same to her in their genetic build. workers place the eggs in separate chambers spread along the hive, in case of contingency there is always an egg ready to propagate the species again.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

+ + +

= damn good television

First Blood

First Blood

Fund this. Fund this now.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 28, 2011, 01:38:11 PM
Goddamn, that's good. You even got the flipping date right.
Only if he wasn't trying the date for any of the movies :P

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

I went with 2180 because that'd be the year after Alien 3 takes place, I believe. April because, well, it's April.

harhar

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: SiL on Apr 28, 2011, 09:49:37 PM
Only if he wasn't trying the date for any of the movies :P

I was noting an amusing detail. Give it a rest.

SiL

SiL

Give what a rest?

I know I've posted this before somewhere in the deep dark recesses of this thread, but I think it bears reposting;

The last image of the Alien is what I'm getting at, from the Redux. Still cannot figure out where the footage came from; certainly can't remember it being in one of the Quad documentaries, unless it was on the ninth disc.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

The last pic is amazing indeed...  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed