Do you want to see the Predator self-destruct again?

Started by germanator2, Apr 06, 2017, 01:26:33 AM

Author
Do you want to see the Predator self-destruct again? (Read 1,419 times)

germanator2

However they portray it, whether the explosion is big or small (In AVPR, Wolf activated the other Predator's self-destruct, but it was a different setting and he imploded in a way without causing massive destruction or killing anyone), I'd actually like to see it again and it actually kill some characters. It just seems like since the first Predator movie, they're afraid to use it again. You can really dramatically shift the the story, and in a good way, and break the basic Predator killing 10 characters and dying at the end formula. From what we know, there may be more then one Predator in the film. I think it'd be cool to see

The Alien Predator

It would be really cool to see again.

AvP implied it was able to wipe out entire civilisations at its most powerful settings. So seeing it again do damage like that would be cool.

Predator_Spirit

Yeah it would be cool.

Nihil

DaddyYautja

no, i want to see a pred win.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Apr 07, 2017, 12:56:45 AM

That would also be cool lol.

Nyarlathotep

Russ840

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Apr 07, 2017, 12:56:45 AM

Would be cool to have the end fight like the previous films end with the predator getting his trophy and just leaving. Killing off the main character.

Kurai

Concept actually makes me want a comic or something set in the aftermath of an urban Predator fight where he set off the bomb dealing with the global cultural ramifications as well as the survivors in the region itself. Then another Predator shows off to hunt the hardiest of survivors.

Infected

Wolff should have died in the powerplant, his arm shoudl have gone off with all that static.

dallevalle

well at least there was no self destruct at the end of predators.

germanator2

Quote from: Kurai on Apr 09, 2017, 12:03:04 AM
Concept actually makes me want a comic or something set in the aftermath of an urban Predator fight where he set off the bomb dealing with the global cultural ramifications as well as the survivors in the region itself. Then another Predator shows off to hunt the hardiest of survivors.
It'd probably receive a lot of backlash from the public because of how some sensitive other ethnic groups and culture are when an important landmark or areas is destroyed or tainted in media, even in films (In the film 2012, they were going to destroy Mecca and Saudi Arabia but that apparently received a lot of backlash because of being a culturally significant place for Muslims), but as maybe a backdrop for the film, a Predator was hunting terrorists (ISIS, Al-Qaeda) and US servicemen in a Middle Eastern country, and the Predator is killed or severely wounded and to conceal its existence blows himself up, in addition to wiping out the entire city and its population, and just sets the stakes for the film as a backdrop and, like you said, global ramifications from other nations, like the Arab nations accusing the West of nuking them, stuff like that. I just think that would be interesting to explore with a Predator film, and the US has to prove they didn't do it by trying to capture a Predator, dead or alive.

Samhain13

Kind of got boring after the third time.

Damm even the games they self-destructed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed