Don't you think it's about time we see....

Started by The Shuriken, Apr 07, 2016, 07:12:52 AM

Author
Don't you think it's about time we see.... (Read 3,067 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

A Predator bite someone while it's unmasked in close quarters combat? They have such grevious mouths, who knows what their bite force could be. I definitely want to see it. Anyone else?

overthere

That would be a cheap move. Remember Tyson and Holyfield.

Corporal Hicks

No thanks. Doesn't seem like a particularly Predator thing to do.

whiterabbit

Wasn't one of these things called "pussy lips".... oh god I've said too much.  :-X

OpenMaw

If we have a "rabid" Predator, sure, that could be a vicious moment.

But I don't see Joe Predator going around biting people. They seem above that sort of thing, and that's coming from a guy who does not embrace the notion that they're all "honorable warriors" and shit like that.

whiterabbit

They blow everything up when they lose. Sure I bet it's only to cover up the evidence but why would a Predator be above biting?

Ash 937

Good point.  There is no honor is suicide bombers so why should we give any to the Predator (or Vasquez and Gorman for that matter)?  They are despicable, imo.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

A suicide bomber targets civilians with the intent to spread terror. Blowing yourself up to kill a hostile foe is "shit happens". Of course when the other side does it, it's terrorism, right? :P

If they have to; Predators will bite yea. Like any dangerous animal.

Actually with relation to Vasquez and Gorman it was more die in our own way and take some of this bastards with us or get cocooned. You could say it was preemptive abortion?

Corporal Hicks

Very little the Predator does could be considering as honourable. I never brought into that. It's just about having fun hunting folk. And I think the self destruction is just a standard rule - don't let the prey get your technology, we don't want them catching up to us.

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 14, 2016, 07:25:45 AM
[...]And I think the self destruction is just a standard rule - don't let the prey get your technology, we don't want them catching up to us.
Only problem with this is, every Predator that has come to earth has left something behind. They probably don't think we're smart enough to reverse engineer their tech. 

whiterabbit

If we take AVP-R into canon - hey don't shoot the messenger - they probably send a cleaner in to erase any tracks left by incompetent Predators. The only reason Wolf's Plasma canon was left behind was because he was the cleaner and there was no one left after him to clean his shit up. Yea so whenever a predator losses something, some other predator pushes a button and it self destructs. The Governments cover story, it was a gas explosion.

Although I'm with Hicks on this, the Predators are nothing more than Dick Cheney if he did cross fit.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 14, 2016, 05:18:13 PM
[...]And I think the self destruction is just a standard rule - don't let the prey get your technology, we don't want them catching up to us.
Only problem with this is, every Predator that has come to earth has left something behind. They probably don't think we're smart enough to reverse engineer their tech.

And then Predator: Incursion happens...

I love how they actually
Spoiler
improve their tech as soon as we begin catching up. "Oh, you bastards stole our cloak? Well guess what losers! That went out of fashion last week! We have better cloaks now!"
[close]

Randomizer

I actually want to see this happening, but they will have to be careful otherwise the Predator character will be screwed in major numbers. He's a hunter, not a cannibal.

Do so at an opportune time, otherwise do not attempt it.

Corporal Hicks

What did Jungle Hunter leave? His mask? I would assume that'd have been got in the blast.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2016, 08:44:13 AM

What did Jungle Hunter leave? His mask? I would assume that'd have been got in the blast.
Perhaps. I'm sure Predator didn't think it was going to lose because it left its shoulder cannon, as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed