What Director Do You Want For AvP3?

Started by wolfboy22, Dec 29, 2007, 04:17:03 AM

Author
What Director Do You Want For AvP3? (Read 140,656 times)

Corporal Harrison

...is another story :P

cotty 1000

avp3 on green screen in the mould of 300 on another planet with different monsters aliens blah,blah.how cool would that look in a golden colour.straight away it would insert some atmosphere to a franchise recently lacking in it.
get lena headey for some sex scenes again.
very nice!

Porkus Maximus

Quoteavp3 on green screen in the mould of 300 on another planet with different monsters aliens blah,blah.how cool would that look in a golden colour

Not very.

300 worked because it was a visual adaptation of Frank Miller's unique art style.  It's not a formula you can just apply to anything and everything and expect it to work.

pred_alien

too bad zack snyder is busy with other movies right now

MST3Kfan

QuoteZak Snyder to direct AvP 3 !

DEAR GOD, NO!!!!!  >:(

I hated 300. The only way I could enjoy that ..... thing was with Mike Nelson's hilarious Rifftrax. As for Dawn of the Dead, I'm not that interested in zombie flicks, even moreso remakes of zombie flicks. Tried to watch Night of the Living Dead, but it just isn't my thing. Neither are pretentious over-the-top supposed epics like 300. What's everyone so excited about, I have really no idea.

If you want my opinion, I'd love to see what Sam Raimi could do on AVP. He's done great work with all 3 Spider-Man movies and it would be an interesting experience.

AVP66

AVP66

Aliens vs Predator: Dawn of the 300 Aliens

severen76

I really liked the dawn of the dead remake, but I didnt like 300. I dont imagine him ever doing an alien or pred film though, I cant see where he would take it to be honest.

Nihil

Nihil

George Lucas.

;D

KidPresentable

Please no. Zak Snyder sucks.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What about J. J. Abrams?

severen76

^^ I think lost is terrible  :(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

^Mission: Impossible III and Cloverfield where great. I woun't mind seeing him do a AVP movie.

happypred

Quote from: stickaround on Jan 18, 2008, 11:38:16 PM
Zak Snyder could as his films have rocked so far.

God I don't want him to turn AvP3 into some phantasmagoric comic book come to life 

severen76

Quote from: happypred on Jan 19, 2008, 08:32:22 PM
Zak Snyder could as his films have rocked so far.

God I don't want him to turn AvP3 into some phantasmagoric comic book come to life 

300 sucks, yes. But the dawn of the dead remake was good, but I stil dont want him doing an AvP film.

The Ultimate Predator

Of course there is always an element of luck in getting the right man for the job but who do you guys think COULD pull off an AvP film and why ??

I think Zak Snyder could as his films have rocked so far. I also like Len Wiseman, i enjoyed the underworld films and thought he did a good job with the action on live free, die hard. Robert rodriguez on sin city and from dusk till dawn form too, how i wish they'd let him make Pred 3 !

I really hate it when people make the subject title look like news. Don't do it again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed