Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 404,147 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure they'll look horrendous. xD

Latest Update -

Quote'This is Rumour Control, here are the Facts' for Friday July 17, 2015:

First batch of approval of the second wave has come back to us today.

Alien Queen, Facehuggers, Alien Warriors, Alien Royal Guard, Predalien, Alien Crusher, Power Loader, Colonial Marines Sergeant, Weyland-Yutani Commandos, Sentry Guns, Female Predator, Linn Kurosawa (AvP Arcade), Dutch Schaefer (AvP Arcade), Predator Hellhound, Predator Berserker.

These are the pre-production versions. Production samples will be sent next week in full retail packaging to 20th Century Fox for approval of the models and packaging. The rest of the items have just been sent, at pre-production, for approval too.

All of Wave 2 will ship to Kickstarter backers before we sell anything to retail. At retail we will be releasing 1 or 2 items per faction every 2 months or so, so backers will get them all far before retailers have access to them. We think that this is the right way to treat this situation given what has recently happened with the boxed set. We have checked and this is perfectly fine.

Prodos Games LTD is proud to announce Ninja Division Publishing LLC as the North American publisher for Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins. Alien vs Predator will be joining Ninja Division Publishing's range of incredibly successful products including: Super Dungeon Explore, Ninja All-Stars, and Relic Knights.

There is also great news for North and South American Kickstarter backers, in that Ninja Division will be handling your Kickstarter shipments. They have kindly agreed to handle the Wave 1 fulfillment of the Alien vs Predator Kickstarter for those territories in one great big push during the month of August. This means that everyone will get their products at roughly the same time, rather than the staggered shipments which would occur with the fulfillment handled by Prodos Games direct. Wave 2 fulfillment is still planned to be shipped by Prodos Games direct, at a later date.

Ninja Division Publishing has also allowed a space for Prodos Games on their stand at GenCon 2015! Kickstarter backers can come to the booth to receive their copy of Alien vs Predator directly. We will also be answering questions and showing off some of the fantastic figures from the game. Please be advised that the game will not be available for general purchase. The available copies are only for Kickstarter backers. While we will bring as many copies as we can, the game will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Any remaining copies at the end of GenCon will be sent back to the Ninja Division Publishing warehouse and shipped to other patiently waiting Kickstarter Backers that could not attend the event.

We are still shipping from Poland to all territories except for North America and South America. These will be handled by Ninja Division as stated previously.

We are still negotiating teaming with a UK distributor to get the UK shipments out at a faster rate.

We have increased our output to a guaranteed minimum 120 copies a day, we are in the process of ramping up.

This past week, almost our entire KS shipment capacity has been allocated to creating a bulk shipment to Ninja Division to fulfil Kickstarter shipments in North and South America at Gencon and following the event.

You may pick up pledges for your friends at Gencon, as long as you have a printed copy of their pledge manager.

We are not selling to retailers at the moment for 4-6 weeks, whilst we fulfil KS shipments. Obviously, we have the first batch that we are still working through simultaneously, but we know that taking more orders will be non-conducive to completing the KS in a fast and efficient way.

We are keen to move forwards in a positive light, we are aware of the issues, complaints and problems with this project so far and we are working to resolve them positively. We would once again like to stress that people are entitled to be upset by some of the actions made and that we hope we can provide support to those people and meet their expectations in the future.

Cheers,
Prodos Games LTD

HuDaFuK

Corporal, I've heard mention that this comes packaged with an AVP short story written by Steve Perry. Is that true?

Corporal Hicks

It was intended to but it hasn't. I can't remember what happened to that. I'll ask.

HuDaFuK

Cheers.

Eldritch_DM

Any word on a North American distribution release yet? I keep asking the distributor at my local game store but he doesn't know anything yet.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Lord-Naraku on Aug 04, 2015, 10:21:40 PM
Any word on a North American distribution release yet? I keep asking the distributor at my local game store but he doesn't know anything yet.

They sorted one recently and a bunch of stuff had been sent to that distributor. Should be soon. Ninja or something?

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 05, 2015, 07:06:44 AM
Quote from: Lord-Naraku on Aug 04, 2015, 10:21:40 PM

They sorted one recently and a bunch of stuff had been sent to that distributor. Should be soon. Ninja or something?

Sweet. I'll be on the look out then.

Eldritch_DM

Just wanted to show off my progress on my custom Flying Alien Queen I'm working on. Still a good bit to go on her!

Corporal Hicks

Is that a Tyranid?

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2015, 07:20:24 AM
Is that a Tyranid?

About 95% of the parts are yeah haha  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Shevvie came around to play last night and it looks like I lost my rulebook.  :-\ I know they're available online but its irked me.

PRJ_since1990

Still waiting for mine, here in USA... any one in USA have their figures mailed to them yet?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 20, 2015, 12:49:14 AM
Still waiting for mine, here in USA... any one in USA have their figures mailed to them yet?

I think I saw an update saying Ninja had all the stuff now and was sending it out.

Finally found my rulebook - amongst my Star Trek Attack Wing stuff of all places - so yay!

HuDaFuK

Corporal, did you ever find out what happened to that Steve Perry short story earmarked for this?

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 21, 2015, 07:26:56 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 20, 2015, 12:49:14 AM

I think I saw an update saying Ninja had all the stuff now and was sending it out.

Finally found my rulebook - amongst my Star Trek Attack Wing stuff of all places - so yay!
Oh yes I saw that as well. Just being a little impatient lol. Although I must say, for the time this has taken and all the setbacks, I've been very patient and will continue to do so. Some on the Prodos forum and the Kickstarter forum page have been down right nasty :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed