The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside

Started by ikarop, Aug 31, 2012, 02:56:11 PM

Author
The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside (Read 63,120 times)

acrediblesource

im sure it just added to poly count.but i hoped they fixed the eggs to not have that two circular thingys.
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 08:03:43 PM

Here's just to compare what it used to look like.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/aliens_colonial_marines-mar02.jpg

EARLY screen before the eggs were more ADIed.  :-[

RagingDragon

The Alien money-shot. ;D  Looks like a definite L4D-style help-your-buddy-up action.  Could be good...

But I think my brain just exploded, because the goddamned aliens look small as hell to me, now.  Like, ridiculously small, like they made them smaller.  Look at the one above the marines head, he's f**king way too small.

I don't know, I hope they don't look that way in-game.  I'll be eating a whole lot of words, gawdamn you Pitchford!  Your new name is Randy Salespitchford...  AvP 2010 Aliens looked bloody huge when they were in your face.  When they did kill-moves, you often looked up at them before the head-eat like they do in the films.

I'm gonna have a Lambert freak out.

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

FFS people! No matter how good this game looks, all you can do is complain. The blood is too green?! Seriously?!

Am I the only one who thinks that this game seems to be coming along nicely? Some of you people make me ashamed to say I'm part of this community. >:(

PsyKore

These screenshots look doctored, hence the size issue. I swear the aliens are much bigger in the video footage.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Sep 01, 2012, 08:40:28 AM
FFS people! No matter how good this game looks, all you can do is complain. The blood is too green?! Seriously?!

Am I the only one who thinks that this game seems to be coming along nicely? Some of you people make me ashamed to say I'm part of this community. >:(

Yeah, seriously. I think it's going well. The only thing about it that I don't like so far is the glowing sacs on the spitter. And I can get past that.

WinterActual

It's not about getting past the sacks. Its about why there are like this in the first place? Everybody who's watched the movies at least once will know how important the darkness is for the xenos and why a glowing part of their body is not a good idea (no matter what color is it). Remove the glow, paint em grey or something - everything should be fine :)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 01, 2012, 11:57:58 AM
It's not about getting past the sacks. Its about why there are like this in the first place? Everybody who's watched the movies at least once will know how important the darkness is for the xenos and why a glowing part of their body is not a good idea (no matter what color is it). Remove the glow, paint em grey or something - everything should be fine :)

I agree. That's the exact reason that I don't like the glowing. But, like I said, I can get past it.

acrediblesource

Sexy Poot

I agree. Although if u go into the "pics of urself" thread, ull have MANY more reasons to be ashamed  of a lot of ur fellow AvPG-ers(?).:laugh:

G8RSG1

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 03:06:53 PM

I agree. Although if u go into the "pics of urself" thread, ull have MANY more reasons to be ashamed  of a lot of ur fellow AvPG-ers(?).:laugh:

If you're referring to my pictures, I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a HUGE geek :P. I just wish people would stop complaining, and be thankful that we're getting this game at all.

ikarop

More pictures of the Collector's Edition here and some off-screen images from PAX here.

Also http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

QuoteInside Gearbox Software, September 2nd at 4:00 pm in Pegasus Theatre.
I would keep an eye on Gearbox's panel. I think someone around here will be particularly happy on Sunday ;).

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 01, 2012, 05:48:36 PM
More pictures of the Collector's Edition here and some off-screen images from PAX here.

Also http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-gearbox-software

QuoteInside Gearbox Software, September 2nd at 4:00 pm in Pegasus Theatre.
I would keep an eye on Gearbox's panel. I think someone around here will be particularly happy on Sunday ;).

Hmm interesting. I can take a guess at who that person will be.

ShadowPred

I hope that person will be Moosh.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Sep 01, 2012, 03:39:57 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 03:06:53 PM

If you're referring to my pictures, I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a HUGE geek :P. I just wish people would stop complaining, and be thankful that we're getting this game at all.

No not at all. Let that geek flag fly brother. Ill be right there with ya! I was referring to the broo-ha-ha that has erupted over there but it's over now. As far as nitpicking goes, there will ALWAYS be complaints about ANYTHING. I think its cause the franchise started off so strong and has whittled into so much less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed